I want the fatherFather (stepfather) - daughter

The relationship between fathers and daughters
incest guest
 I want the father

Post by incest guest »

Very much I want the father, but I don't know how to approach.

And daughters stuck to someone? How did they do it?
incest guest
 Re:I want the father

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Poli [/ref] , provoke, in underwear resemble or without him, it is only accurate. A door don't close a bathtub to the room, on masturbate with an open door to the room what he would see or I heard
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Poli [/ref] , watching how old are you... It is possible also in the morning under a blanket to climb, type I froze. It is accidental to put a leg or a hand on a dick to the father. To look at reaction.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

To look the main thing at reaction especially to excitement
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

It is possible to zasmotret together the movie under a beer. Do you drink?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Poli [/ref] what roused you to pay attention to the father? Would you like to be his woman or just you want sex?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Here conversation not as, and when :)

That is he single, she tries, he, then calls the girlfriend in any way that let will buy a box of vodka and guys 10-15 will be, and their three girls

and let chooses, or she will be fucked on a party and likely group, or they go together to a shower, and there caresses it and so forth

And the fact that he is a father, so to speak, that he also will be him and the man how many girls both the friend and the father and the lover find the man and he and is 15 years more senior somewhere.

\\\
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

All hi. It seems I found a subject on my problem. In the general dochur 14 already. Like any such concrete signs doesn't give, stark naked doesn't run on the house, at most, that is able to afford so these are shorts from which a half-bum it is visible, but sometimes as will look, so rests against a chin. And so I can't understand what to look at, can what I don't notice, can most, somehow provoke it to further actions, not sex of course, but can let know what I understood and let develops this game. And on the other hand, if I am not right? It would be desirable to esteem opinion and that and other party. Moreover and itself didn't understand, it is necessary to me or not?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Ostanovkazapreshchen's quote= post_id=9183 time=1662964600 user_id=2064]
this hi. It seems I found a subject on my problem. In the general dochur 14 already. Like any such concrete signs doesn't give, stark naked doesn't run on the house, at most, that is able to afford so these are shorts from which a half-bum it is visible, but sometimes as will look, so rests against a chin. And so I can't understand what to look at, can what I don't notice, can most, somehow provoke it to further actions, not sex of course, but can let know what I understood and let develops this game. And on the other hand, if I am not right? It would be desirable to esteem opinion and that and other party. Moreover and itself didn't understand, it is necessary to me or not?
[/quote]
do everything that you can continue
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

So a question that there is no experience at all! But the subject a brain excites, I don't know what to do. Now during an era of mobile communication and vsedostupnost, she think already it is aware as as and I think what masturbates with might and main like a sailor. I read a forum, so at some till some years and several partners in family. With Barth and the father, the troynyachok with parents is direct, all naked on the house go and all know everything and resolve. And if that not so? - same crash of all
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

And why it in general is necessary?? If there is a wish for an incest that more simply and more correctly to find the stranger who isn't familiar with family - will agree in process to call him "father" and a name of the father, and he that called you "daughter". And all - the problem is solved also risks any. In the same place very much all групо and is schematical - it is possible to put on the same plaid shirt, either a suit or that he there at the girl carries. Such imaginations probably are at everything, it is possible to realize them and without touching real family in general. Probably for this purpose it is possible to create the virtual phone number (at MTS or Beeline it costs 50 rub) and the new e-mail address - with any social networks not connected. But anyway all this games only for full age of course - if to trust literature such imaginations are old also as this world. Father, mother, teacher, etc.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Sergeymoskva post_id=9485 time=1663410062 user_id=2123]
And why it in general is necessary?? If there is a wish for an incest that more simply and more correctly to find the stranger who isn't familiar with family - will agree in process to call him "father" and a name of the father, and he that called you "daughter". And all - the problem is solved also risks any. In the same place very much all групо and is schematical - it is possible to put on the same plaid shirt, either a suit or that he there at the girl carries. Such imaginations probably are at everything, it is possible to realize them and without touching real family in general. Probably for this purpose it is possible to create the virtual phone number (at MTS or Beeline it costs 50 rub) and the new e-mail address - with any social networks not connected. But anyway all this games only for full age of course - if to trust literature such imaginations are old also as this world. Father, mother, teacher, etc.
[/quote]

It seems to me not absolutely alone and the same. Existence of family relations, but not imagination is more important. It is pleasant to make to the loved one, but not the fantasy character!
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Ostanovkazapreshchen's quote= post_id=9183 time=1662964600 user_id=2064]
All hi. It seems I found a subject on my problem. In the general dochur 14 already. Like any such concrete signs doesn't give, stark naked doesn't run on the house, at most, that is able to afford so these are shorts from which a half-bum it is visible, but sometimes as will look, so rests against a chin. And so I can't understand what to look at, can what I don't notice, can most, somehow provoke it to further actions, not sex of course, but can let know what I understood and let develops this game. And on the other hand, if I am not right? It would be desirable to esteem opinion and that and other party. Moreover and itself didn't understand, it is necessary to me or not?
[/quote]
seems to me it is necessary to develop a subject. And to try to accompany it. To learn her reaction.

Door in the bathroom to leave, dress something fitting that fitted the dick which bulked up or on the contrary in труселях that the strut dangled.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Leo post_id=9658 time=1663566871 user_id=1398]
it seems to me it is necessary to develop a subject. And to try to accompany it. To learn her
Door in the bathroom to leave, dress something fitting that fitted the dick which bulked up or on the contrary in труселях that the strut dangled.
[/quote]

Yes she too very sly. I speak, like nothing of that kind, and then оп, these views. Yes truselyam you won't surprise her any more. Kind of I didn't bother about it, I went always so. And as there the dick lies or is fitted didn't pay attention. From the bathroom I will think of course, quite good option. I will try generally, not quickly all this will be, I so understand.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Ostanovkazapreshchen's quote= post_id=9719 time=1663648093 user_id=2064]
Yes she too very sly.
[/quote]
Can palm off on her the phone and so that she saw video where you jerk off?

Also it is possible to ask her photo in a private message.

The subject excites.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Leo post_id=9720 time=1663653869 user_id=1398]
Can palm off on her the phone and so that she saw video where you jerk off
[/quote]

and this absolutely quite good idea, I would even tell excellent. It is necessary to estimate
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Poli post_id=8881 time=1662369305 user_id=1751]
Very much I want the father, but I don't know how to approach
[/quote]
find the adult gay (them today as dirt) tell him the story, make an enema and forward!!!

But keep in mind from anal sex there is no orgasm... Only emotional bonuses 🤣
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Ostanovkazapreshchen's quote= post_id=9727 time=1663668855 user_id=2064]
It is necessary to estimate
[/quote]
Is glad to help. You will turn business unsubscribe. Interestingly it turned out or not.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Leo post_id=9735 time=1663696565 user_id=1398]
I am glad to help. You will turn business unsubscribe. Interestingly it turned out or not.
[/quote]

Surely!
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Generally last night, it was filled up to sleep in the hall on the folding sofa. The daughter at me studies in the second change and in the evening of constant drives to the refrigerator, yogurt, cottage cheese, apple to sharpen well. Well I think I will lay down as if the dick accidentally fell out of pants, and I didn't notice type. Well I lie well - I wait when she comes. From this thought such excitement поперло, the motor beats, the dick outside asks, nearly up to one shiver well.

But yesterday there was not that evening. I will try further.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Ostanovkazapreshchen's quote= post_id=9794 time=1663812766 user_id=2064]
Generally last night, it was filled up to sleep in the hall on the folding sofa. The daughter at me studies in the second change and in the evening of constant drives to the refrigerator, yogurt, cottage cheese, apple to sharpen well. Well I think I will lay down as if the dick accidentally fell out of pants, and I didn't notice type. Well I lie well - I wait when she comes. From this thought such excitement поперло, the motor beats, the dick outside asks, nearly up to one shiver well.

But yesterday there was not that evening. I will try further.
[/quote]
You tell, and my motor beats as though I on your place. I try to present her reaction to what was seen. Will ignore or nevertheless will become interested? Will pass to the refrigerator still few times, and can will decide and will approach. Will settle near, so that the dick was visible. And at me, oh that is your dick slowly bulks up also a head red, hot looks out of pants.

I want her too.

by [size=85] [color=green] It is sent 1 hour 2 minutes 51 second later: [/color] [/size]
[quote=Poli post_id=8881 time=1662369305 user_id=1751]
How did they do it?
[/quote]
is more than provocative moments. T-shirt short or платишко. To bend down so that behind panties were lit or without. Ask to button a brassiere. Pre an open door in your room or in the bathroom.

Dare the girl
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Ostanovkazapreshchen's quote= post_id=9794 time=1663812766 user_id=2064]
folding sofa. The daughter at me
[/quote]

Well as progress? :wink:
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I don't hurry, all takes its course. Though thoughts don't leave, the imagination draws ооочень bright images
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

All of us worry about you here. We hold so to speak, cams.

Well and there is a wish to look at your goddess very much.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

To look hardly it will turn out! I have a few different views in these questions!
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Well and how situation?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Ostanovkazapreshchen's quote= post_id=9851 time=1663898972 user_id=2064]
I don't hurry, all takes its course. Though thoughts don't leave
[/quote]

There is some an advance?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I will exchange video and a photo of the younger sister (13 years) for a photo and video by your daughters, sisters, wives, throw off the tenge only
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=anton.avvakumov post_id=10020 time=1664352182 user_id=2272]
I will exchange video and a photo of the younger sister (13 years) for a photo and video by your daughters, sisters, wives, throw off the tenge only
[/quote]
and where a guarantee that you the but not networks will show
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Such you won't find the friend, this video taken from a photo of phone of my sister anywhere
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

advisers there is a lot of of *x) *x)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I tried to suck away generally to the father he so far sleeps … at him such big, entirely didn't even get into my mouth (((
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Poli post_id=10035 time=1664385599 user_id=1751]
I tried to suck away generally to the father he so far sleeps … at him such big,
[/quote]

Eh dreamer or visionary :)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Hi! Very long ago there were no me! Generally I decided to bring our relationship to new, so to say more confidential level so far! I don't want that my feeble efforts became shock for her!
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Ostanovkazapreshchen's quote= post_id=10371 time=1665131520 user_id=2064]
Hi! Very long ago there were no me! Generally I decided to bring our relationship to new, so to say more confidential level so far! I don't want that my feeble efforts became shock for her!
[/quote]
for someone?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Poli post_id=10035 time=1664385599 user_id=1751]
I tried to suck away generally to the father he so far sleeps … at him such big, entirely didn't even get into my mouth (((
[/quote]

Train on cucumbers meanwhile...
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Why on cucumbers? Now it is full of toys. On the Internet order and train a mouth and a neck!!
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Velikolep post_id=10458 time=1665294277 user_id=1949]
Why on cucumbers? Now it is full of toys.
[/quote]

Palevno.

The father will find such toy - will abuse!

And that still what will make a toy... :oops:
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=MSu post_id=10473 time=1665316913 user_id=1450] [/quote]

Nuuuu :oops:

On it and calculation

And idea not bad
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=MSu post_id=10473 time=1665316913 user_id=1450] for someone [/quote] for her

by [size=85] [color=green] It is sent 9 minutes 42 seconds later: [/color] [/size]

Everything enduring hello! I began slowly a talk about sex! At first so, absolutely near, but I notice that eyes that shine! But gloss is rather not from excitement, and it is rather from availability of a talk forbidden before! Into the account of details, a conversation I don't start yet, but I think there is a wish for details to it! I will bring what would ask to show.

PS I will try to appear more often
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

even it is interesting by what on a result everything will end
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Ostanovkazapreshchen's quote= post_id=11011 time=1666332503 user_id=2064]
I will try to appear more often
[/quote]

It is interesting that will be farther
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

An interesting subject, we stock up with popcorn)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] oksana [/ref] , doesn't agree. from an anal the orgasm happens much more abruptly
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.