How to struggle with strong desire?Father (stepfather) - daughter

The relationship between fathers and daughters
incest guest
 How to struggle with strong desire?

Post by incest guest »

Hello. I write to hear opinion and councils of people which faced the same problem/>
Earlier I always tried to drive away any thoughts concerning an incest, but lately I can't stop thinking and dream at all. I will be honest that I still absolutely young (there will be 16 years soon. I am frightened by my "inclinations" in it that age), play hormones therefore it is heavy to me to cope with itself. Generally I think of sex with the father.

I ask to respond those someone can prompt the ways "relax" and exempt the head from superfluous, I already climb on a wall from any thoughts. It is good if someone is near and it is possible to talk, distract, but I often one.
incest guest
 Re:How to struggle with strong desire?

Post by incest guest »

Hi! And you don't fight and live, everything will be oneself. If in life is, there is it then arrive as desire and circumstances orders. 😉
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

And to the father how many years? You how many in family? With someone do you live?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Tamik1996 of [/ref] , to the father (I forgot to specify:he to me stepfather) 36 years. In family us three:he, I and mother. I live in the basic with them, but often it is necessary to leave and to live some time alone in other apartment.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Rau [/ref] , attracts you to the stepfather? Tell what you want in Real?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] to Tamik1996 of [/ref] , I won't tell that it is direct very much attracts, but thoughts of sex with him periodically slip. Here I won't write what I want, but I will tell that much and the most indecent
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Rau [/ref] , and he saw you naked? Or you are him?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Tamik1996 of [/ref] , no, didn't see. I saw all once, and that, only from a back and is accidental when absolutely small I was. It was necessary to take something in the bathroom, well and I saw, having hurried to be removed right there
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Rau [/ref] and in what you go at home? The stepfather pays attention to you views or actions?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Tamik1996 of [/ref] and in the most usual house clothes. Definitely does nothing by actions (unless sometimes I gave compliments), I didn't pay attention to views
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Rau [/ref] , describe yourself in detail
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Tamik1996 of [/ref] , I won't be direct in super details. Growth about 168-170, figure it seems good, slender. At least girlfriends often said that a body at me very beautiful. Hair are not really long, eyes a dark green, fair hair
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Rau [/ref] , and breast, buttocks …. describe in detail ….
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Tamik1996 of [/ref] , a breast – something between the 2 and 3 size, buttocks usual, not flat but also not big (personally it seems so to me since I ever had nothing and never spoke to me, what she at me)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Rau [/ref] , and now you in what?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] to Tamik1996 of [/ref] , with similar questions more better already write to hp, here I won't answer it)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Find the man or the guy out of family don't do it with the stepfather or the father

In the future it will affect your relationship
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.