Whether it is worth beginning an incest? Incest-coffee shop

Just a gazebo about life and about sex
vyrdalak
 Whether it is worth beginning an incest?

Post by vyrdalak »

I with the girl concerning 4 years and both we want an incest with our children. But here we think whether costs. Just we at had an incest and for my part and from her. We here know that [b] a healthy incest [/b] is useful and helps the child to concentrate on study, but the fear of the fact that they will begin to hate us after is quite strong.

Only I ask if you are a visionary and I didn't try an incest with the children, it is more best not to council. As I hope for adequate council.
incest guest
 Re:Whether it is worth beginning an incest?

Post by incest guest »

Only if children want it. They have to see in you an object of the desires. If it isn't present that more better not to begin.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I absolutely agree with the speaker above... Children, the sponge - absorbing all events. And their consciousness, under the influence of parents. As well as where to direct, such is and there will be a result.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I think an incest mutual consent if your person with which you is ready to do it, agrees to it too, then drag
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

It is more best to wait to age of consent, otherwise at teenage age it can become a trauma for the child
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Correctly it is necessary to discuss with children
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=vyrdalak post_id=5037 time=1656478460 user_id=1]
I with the girl concerning 4 years and both we want an incest with our children. But here we think whether costs.
[/quote]
And to children how many years?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Very much costs! Only without violence. Make from this a game! I with an incest with parents since 10 years, with the son too since 10 years.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] ira_pz [/ref] and how you played the son?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= of Som post_id=5361 time=1656840547 user_id=1201]
[ref] ira_pz [/ref] and how you played the son?
[/quote]

From the earliest age I sucked to it. In 9-10 years began a fisting, I sucked a breast, then already in a wag to me.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] ira_pz [/ref] , from the earliest it with how many?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Since a year. In 5 years descended to the doctor and broke to him a head under the pretext of a fimoz. Since then Seryozha could cum.
Girl

Post by Girl »

I want to get acquainted for an incest 8-967-207-63-53
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] ira_pz [/ref] , pancake here at the boy the childhood, is abrupt.

hollows mummy, you to him suck.

when did he have a small dick what pleasure was derived?
Pupil

Post by Pupil »

Write to WhatsApp to communicate on an incest 8 987 986 13 03u someone I was or someone wants
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

and about criminal liability don't forget... to prosecutors all the same you began with a game or in consent or you only think to begin...

there is no confidence that children or the partner will be able to keep the mouth shut that more better these shouldn't be engaged...
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] ira_pz [/ref] and why to the child on a photo the person wasn't photoshoped))?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] ira_pz [/ref] ,

And how many now to the little son
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] vyrdalak [/ref] , is risk and in everything everywhere. But there can also be it that they will fall in love with you even more. If to show rigidity, then will begin to hate. Or to do all during the games any.

I would begin an incest, especially you not one, with you still your wife.

Experience is, but with the sister and that, she doesn't know it as drunk fell down.

I wrote a subject about the sister, it will be interesting, read with the
Just in case, write if there are questions, will help, than I will be able
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=ira_pz post_id=5362 time=1656840822 user_id=168]
From the earliest age I sucked to it. In 9-10 years began a fisting, I sucked a breast, then already in a wag to me.
[/quote]

What fisting?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] vyrdalak [/ref] ,

If everything is mutual that unambiguously yes. You never before will have such feelings but the most important is the relation to each other, nothing so pulls together the family as an incest. By the experience I can tell that only happiness, without exaggeration reigns in family!
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

How to persuade native mother to have sex? I have thoughts only of her I not the small child, but in recent years can't think of other women only about her, she has a difficult character, she isn't advanced in this question, it is unacceptable for her how advise to persuade her???

by [size=85] [color=green] It is sent 22 minutes 57 seconds later: [/color] [/size]

[ref] vyrdalak [/ref] , I think that Sex with children it is normal if it is the own children someone except native parents will teach and will correctly explain what is correct and what isn't present, I want to have sex with own mother, I can't find approach to her to approach her with this question, will help to find approach
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I have very strict mother too, but it me when didn't frighten off, and on the contrary brings even more.

Well so at once and easily, but with me my mother agreed to an incest, the truth and I applied to it many
Naked she before me of course doesn't go, but in sex of borders she doesn't know, I and didn't expect it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.