The relationship between fathers and daughters
incest guest
 Someone in reality had an incest?

Post by incest guest »

Some visionaries write don't understand that they nonsense write :read: :muza:
incest guest
 Re:Someone in reality had an incest?

Post by incest guest »

At me. I live in this subject (in a sin as many can think) 10 years. With the father, with the brother. Though I perceive them as the
The truth to I regret the brother it is necessary to divide. And here the daddy only mine. & #129303;

Already and the little son at us grows up, 6 years. Also you know. Fie - fie. Zdorov. It is strong. Any deviations.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

At me I was … on a pause now, I hope we will continue. With the daughter. Now the divorce the wife doesn't mind to leave the daughter with me. Daughter too. A question only in the amount of alimony)).
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Alex202245 post_id=4723 time=1655892236 user_id=1134]
Some visionaries write don't understand that they nonsense write :read: :muza:
[/quote]

And, what the fuck for, then, stirred up a subject?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Dmanson [/ref] , write me of [email protected]
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] SergeiKa [/ref] , would be desirable to communicate to real
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Kristik [/ref] , Well done! I am glad for all of you
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Alex202245 [/ref] , Then, don't abuse all under a comb... You will drop out in an ignore.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= strannik64 post_id=4737 time=1655906808 user_id=1118]
Well done! I am glad for all of you
[/quote]
thanks.)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Do you have a regular sex?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I so understood there is no sex
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

At me I was in the childhood, with the brother... Two years proceeded....
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

You the guy at you sex with the brother was
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I have with the little sister only a petting
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

At me a teenager was with mother lasting slightly more than a year. I have no what psychological injuries, I only am grateful to her. Now I am already married for the second time, with mother a normal relationship.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

For the first time when occurred, it was 3 weeks prior to my 17th anniversary, to mother at that time was 42
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I really had an incest with mother. With pleasure I will communicate on a subject to understanding and adequate. I don't give advice! My tenge @masimax40
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] the Bashful baby [/ref] , at us where that about half of year proceeded
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Maxim33 post_id=4761 time=1655986154 user_id=1140]
For the first time when occurred, it was 3 weeks prior to my 17th anniversary, to mother at that time was 42

To return to the beginning

Maxim33
[/quote]
tell though as began. Someone began the first and why.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= strannik64 post_id=4778 time=1655994604 user_id=1118]
The bashful baby, at us where that about half of year proceeded
[/quote]

.... And how many to you was years? And why about half a year? And then that?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= " bashful baby" post_id=4781 time=1656034726 user_id=992]
. And how many to you was years? And why about half a year? And then that?
[/quote]
at her appeared then the guy that to her with me, the young child to do
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Why no someone tells as there was a sex?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Domased post_id=5341 time=1656826770 user_id=1199]
Why no someone tells as there was a sex?
[/quote]

Do you think sex by something differs?

Exactly the same
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Was and there is it.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

An incest still for me just imagination. My dream — once to find the woman with the same desires and together to create an incest family.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Me on that the moment was to the 28th mother 61. It when occurred real penetration. And in reality it from the childhood. Something like that was that I slept with mother in one bed up to 7 years, and the father slept separately in other room, and in one of rooms two elder brothers slept. I could see constantly mother naked when she before going to bed put on a night dress. For some reason she went to bed removing everything and put on on a naked body a satin night dress slightly above a knee. I don't know as this desire appeared but I began to want to nestle at night on mother behind that my chlenik nestled on a bottom and to fat thighs at the same time I tested at that time without knowing that. As I understood this excitement later. My chlenik stavat a stake heart uchashchonno fought also desire to nestle more and stronger on mother. I began to do it every night when she fell asleep. I was afraid that mother will feel it and it was a shame to me. In one of nights I didn't restrain and strongly nestled to it. My chlenik as a stake rested between naked lyashka. Mother felt it to me it was a shame and it is terrible. But mother told nothing to me, only told the father in the morning that it is necessary to buy a new sofa that I slept separately. It was a shame to me that she can tell it to the father. We two slept a weeks more together so far bought a sofa. I waited every night when mother to feel pleasure falls asleep. When told that tomorrow will bring a sofa I understood that after this night tomorrow we will sleep in different beds. I waited when she falls asleep and I will be able to nestle on her. That day there were guests and she perfumed parfumy which to me strengthened even more desire to nestle on her. I thought that she already fell asleep. I only nestled on her she sharply faced me as though in a dream. My person rested against big soft boobies and the podgy thigh of mother pressed my chlenik. I couldn't move mother a soft and fragrant body such feeling nestled on me that I was dissolved in her. My chlenik pulsed and she felt it. I so wanted to appear at her between legs without understanding it. Through some time minute, two not stir I embraced it in reply and felt completeness of touch of an adult female body. Our legs intertwined and a hand I прикасалься to a soft big bottom of mother. Night darkly only a nochnichok shines. In the neighboring room with open doors on which only curtains hang the father sleeps and I am dissolved in a big female body and this woman my mother. I couldn't fall asleep from excitement and love to her. For an hour we tried to choose poses in an embrace to fall asleep at the same time I had an opportunity to touch her body. At the next choice of a comfortable position mother covered me with the body and kissed me at first on cheeks, and then on a mouth having told on an ear my boy. I somehow answered it there was about a minute. Also I told sleep. I already at that moment understood that I will love her and to want as the woman all life. Mother since morning was in are good mood. And joking I told that I am an adult. After that and to there was a lot of interesting today that it is impossible to describe everything. I will write with some moments what occurred. Years up to 12 I always I wanted to peep at mother when she was naked. At disguise when she washed. We on that the moment had no bathtub and mother washed in kitchen with the closed curtains on doors and I had an opportunity to peep at her. So excited me to see her Big breasts, a fat body and when she bent I I saw the most sweet this vagina at that time it seemed to me such big, brightly expressed vulvar lips. Wet dreams which I had years in 10 also were representing mother fucking a pillow. From 11 years where that I began to jerk off and derive pleasure representing mother. Strong feelings were when I could find and see when she was given to the father. At this time brothers lived already separately from us. I so became excited that me all shook I so wanted to be on his place and to drive the small penis in her big vagina and to kiss her adult female body. Time went I periodically played the fool with her before going to bed that there was an opportunity to snuggle her body accidentally when the father doesn't see. She always laughed and joked. Years in 16 or 17 once again I could spot sex of mother with the father before they did it quietly but this time so occurred that she saw that I am in the neighboring room behind a blind of doors and understood that I peep at them. I thought that she to stop or will tell the father but she began to groan on the contrary loudly I it heard the first time though saw their sex during all the time time 10 can. She lay with widely rozstavleny legs on a bed and looked towards a curtain publishing loud groans, and having excited the father even more the dick drove even more deeply... also I closed to mother of companies that I didn't hear he thought that I sleep. After that I ostatochno understood that I want her as the woman. Before leaving in army I noticed what to mother pridelyat attention her employee of this employee and the father knew but guarded me. When wasn't at home the father and he worked in shifts that this employee came to us home and the house private the summer kitchen and once I come into the summer kitchen and mother something stood prepared and he for a bum pressed. Mother saw that I and everything on it ended. I pretended that I saw nothing but it became unpleasant to me and there was some jealousy. More he didn't come and I don't think that between them something was. In 18 years there were farewell in army vanity guests night without dream for the morning on recruiting station and I wanted that there was a case to embrace mother can not see that one and a half years. Mother somehow avoided me as felt and in the summer kitchen of hours at 12 in the night we were crossed some. I speak to her go I will kiss you. She leaned as against the son. And hands at me fell by her big bottom, it told you the madman and escaped and at this time the father came he didn't see. I think хух nearly I got. When there arrived the bus on an appeal all embraced kissed and I kissed mother directly on a mouth but all suspected nothing vanity and all on emotions. But she understood that with an ulterior motive. There passed time there arrived on the oath parents brothers. Mother in a sundress on a heel, a kolgotochka and I waited for the moment to retire to talk to her. All went to study vicinities and I with mother some remained. Two months of service, and the service very heavy got. I somehow grew bolder and I think come what may. I approached I embraced behind her wide bottom always I excited me my dick hardened rested between buttocks she is silent. I took gently two boobs in both hand and pressed her to myself kissing a mother's neck and an ear. I she thought will shout at me. It lasted seconds 30 it sharply were developed and I неростерялся pressed it to myself and stuck into lips looking out of the window that nobody went. It didn't resist but also didn't approve feeling on his behavior. Maybe I regretted for me that to me and it is so heavy. I began to kiss all body through a sundress she was silent. When a hand mechanically of a skolznuo under a sundress I felt tenderness of her body of fat legs and a myagenky bottom. She told it isn't necessary not now, now someone will come. I took away my hands and I kissed on me in a hickey. In a minute all returned. Mother behaved as usual. I wanted that it repeated. Also she didn't understand me wants or out of pity. They left severe army everyday life began. I wrote mother of the letter. I wrote in each letter as I love her. She wrote me that everything will be good. I asked that she arrived one. She joked in what quality of mother, wife or mistress... I wrote to her that it would be good three in one. After the termination of service I arrived home that nobody knew when I arrive. I come mother in the yard hug tears. Came into the house nobody in the house of nobody was. I pressed mother to myself and began to kiss in cheeks in a neck on the lips. During this time it became even more dense but I love it any. I wanted to bare a breast to kiss. It told that I the madman and to us it is seryozno necessary to talk. There were no relatives yet mother placed all points. I told that it is wrong. That it will pass at me. I should marry. And she is a wife of my father. And me mother no more. It was the seryozny conversation. But at an opportunity I didn't marry and married in 25 any family holidays yet mother can drink not much and to her is already cheerful. I paid her always attention. She knowing my attitude towards her. She used and I behaved frostily. When the father wasn't on an action that we played a game at celebrations as though I am her gentleman. Also happened in the end evenings played that when remained some that I could embrace and kiss it. For the second day she abused me for what was. I noticed what excites her when the father where that be near and I embrace her or I kiss especially when drunk. Once all of us three together arrived since a bratovy birthday. The father was in the yard and we already in the house. I began to kiss her in kitchen with which on a window all yard is visible she looked at the father and kissed me as the real mistress. I married but thoughts of mother didn't pass. I in the status being married on the contrary I grew bolder and I stuck to mother. 60 years were Mame and I want her. Before the 60th anniversary of mother got divorced from the first wife so coincided. And on anniversary I told mother that I want that she was to me not only mother but also my woman. It when guests dispersed and the father already slept. Mother removed in kitchen I turned off the light and we began to kiss I kissed her all being afraid that the father can come she substituted all parts of a body and said that I never thought that the son will love her so. I as usual stopped and I didn't insist wanted that she made the decision itself not to offend her. She was afraid to think knowing the age that it can occur з the son. So we also lived mother, it seems, doesn't mind but only to kiss and embrace. Offered me in departmental sanatorium two permits. I asked that mother went with me. We will tell the father that you should receive medical treatment, and I to have a rest. Mother smiled and told the father that she wouldn't mind to go. Especially with the son the father only for, and itself remained on economy. Got on the train at night. All sleep in the car. Embracing mother and kissing on a neck I told that I want that she to me was for the period of rest by the wife. She smiled and kissed me on a mouth. In the morning we were already on and checked in. Bought mother a bathing suit and everything that it is necessary. In the afternoon at the sea. And in the evening I reserved a table by the sea and drank on двох a cognac bottle. Mother began to smile to me not as mother. Walking by the sea I pressed and kissed her, she understood that she wants me as the man and I the first time felt that she is ready for everything. When came to number it there was a late evening. She asked that there was no it between us nobody has to know and that she for me always remained a mother. I greedy kissed wrinkle lips on a face. I took off a dress and lips I stuck into big boobies of which I dreamed all life. I kissed each section of her body. Taking off pants from a big mother's bottom I vytselovylat it. She laid down and widely spread legs as when I saw that before the father. The vagina of which I dreamed flowed. I kissed it licked so far she didn't clamp thighs my head and began to fuck the vagina my mouth and language. She shouted and groaned understanding that she is licked by the son. I laid down on a big mother's body and entered her her big vagina captured my dick and this slime flowed and flowed. Fucking we were at top of an orgasm realizing that it is a secret between us and desire to merge in ecstasy as mother and the son. We were in sanatorium of 11 days and every day I licked her body. We merged as passionate lovers. She told that it is so good as with me her never was. That was afraid that already old flabbiness of a body of a wrinkle and I won't fall in love with her. She admitted after the next ecstasy that she it wanted when I was little but stopped her fear that the father will be able to learn it or I will tell to brothers and when I became the adult that not to spoil to me life setting a bad example and was afraid as I will apprehend it at us an age difference not small. Though frankly speaking I knew that I want her as the woman from the childhood. I she asked could have sex with one son. She says no because such inclination only to me and she doesn't understand why. I spoke when saw that I behind them with the father glance that a nacha to receive a strong orgasm representing that it I fuck it but not the father. Having arrived from the sea I to it began to treat as mother and to the beloved I indulge her gifts. I buy underwear, night dresses, dresses, to her it is very beautiful in sundresses. I pay beauty shop. And she gives me heat, care of mother and is given as the beloved. Began to lead a double life at the father and when he is absent. One that she fucks with me and with the father speaks that I didn't suspect about anything. I married then family. But mother at me on the first place. I live in other city mother I take away often to myself an occasion that something I helped. She is still brought that when someone is near and I stick to her. For example the brother arrived or the father where that on the street. They sleep with the father in different rooms. Also there is she asks to rub with her a back ointment and I can merge with her in ecstasy knowing that the father sleeps nearby. But all this is so silent and she cums from it. Now mother lives alone already. I come once a week to her is more often I can't in the different cities. There was everything care of her too. To her now 73 but I so like to look after her at her always beautiful kolgotochka, underwear, good the road парфум is fresh, the clothes are chosen by me and footwear. Every week in salon. When I come she always at height for the age only reproaches why I spend for her money. And the wife doesn't understand. I come we go with her on relatives for example, in the evening a dinner and she with passion is given me. I lick her also now, she very well learned to suck though before it I didn't do. Recently mother had birthday. All relatives gathered. We were closed in the bathroom began to kiss I kneeled and licked it a vagina it hardly restrained from pleasure. In the evening the brother remained to spend the night with family at mother. My wife left home. All already somehow got used that if guests that I sleep with mother under different blankets. But they can't present that at night she in ecstasy when I fill in with a cum her vagina. This very strong inclination which nothing is unreasonable......
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Aleks2022 [/ref] , eh if from the early childhood vlupit it what life would be. It is well written
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

there are no realists here, some vydumshchiik
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Aleks2022 [/ref] , history fire 🔥 is well written 👍
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

No, didn't beat, but there was a wish for bi :)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] dka [/ref] and with someone it would be desirable?. with mother, the sister, the brother, the father?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Inquisitive [/ref] , in general with the cousin, but so turned out that she was already evacuated far, and I still on the place, so to speak fucked up the moment and someone knows can beat it turned out bi :sorry:
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] dka [/ref] , well will be possible still, you not for the rest of life left. How old is she?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Aleks2022 [/ref] , very well wrote, just like the writer, at once it is visible могёш to :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo:
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

At me I was. Is and will be
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Someone needs access to social networks of mother and Telegram write on mail [email protected] I will help to open, and you will see everything that you are forbidden to see
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.