I love the sister.Brother - sister

Relations between siblings, cousins and cousins
incest guest
 I love the sister.

Post by incest guest »

All of good time of day! To me at the moment 30 but it началос still teenage age (probably) however I always loved the sister. And with puberty I began to love the sister as the girl. At that time I very much was afraid of these feelings (on a skolka we lived quite conservative region) and as could wanted to get rid of these feelings, moneychangers of girls every week tried a serious relationship will construct (I thought if I fall in love with another all this will be forgotten) but kind of I didn't try I not a smog will extinguish all this. But also I couldn't admit to her. I was afraid that she won't understand and the most terrible for I was afraid that she vozninavidt me. And after leaving school I went abroad at once and it didn't help. For all these years there was not a no day also that I didn't think of her. She already married but I all the same can't quash the feelings.

Friends if among you are someone similar worried tell me please:what with it to do? How further to live? Whether girl I should be recognized to her? Kind of you treated such recognition from the brother?
Last edited by Guest on 19 Jun 2022, 10:13, edited 1 time in total.
incest guest
 Re:I love the sister.

Post by incest guest »

I with 10 was attracted years by the cousin. She is more senior than me for 14 years. Now me 30 and anything I am not going to tell her. We see each other seldom so I don't see in it sense. To profane to anything itself. I will be more best to remain for her the good boy, and I will be bad for others))
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Miha [/ref] , I too until then with such opinion of veins. but all this becomes heavier and heavier
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I as well as you sank down on the sister
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Z [/ref] and how will cope with it?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Honestly I don't know, by youth of tossers, I spied
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Z [/ref] , fuck... Not fairly so :(
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Do you meet her frequently?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Z [/ref] , after school very seldom, but all the same I can't get rid [ref]
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

It is necessary only to think of her and itself you know that
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Z [/ref] , and you and the sister on a skolka of years?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Too as a disease what, constantly I think of the sister. I remember our petting which in the childhood was. As allowed to caress in youth it everywhere. As naked in the small river swam. As massage made to it. Then she in 25 years married and at us everything stopped. Lives in other city now, but nearly an every year comes to visit, I try to renew our sexual relationship but she not in what, speaks if I stick won't arrive any more. Here it is also necessary to remember and dream only.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

By [ref] Garyp [/ref] , the simplest to choose an opportunity and to rasskazayet it everything.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=toman1520 post_id=4679 time=1655814782 user_id=811]
Too as a disease what, constantly I think of the sister. I remember our petting which in the childhood was. As allowed to caress in youth it everywhere. As naked in the small river swam. As massage made to it. Then she in 25 years married and at us everything stopped. Lives in other city now, but nearly an every year comes to visit, I try to renew our sexual relationship but she not in what, speaks if I stick won't arrive any more. Here it is also necessary to remember and dream only.
[/quote]

To try to pledge the word that nobody learns about you. To invite the acquaintance, let will help to give to drink her if of course she having drunk will be more dissolute,

can her will tempt, then three together you will be, or to standard, and then it is ringing and the girlfriend leaves and leaves you.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

And then this acquaintance will tell all that I with the sister overslept.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.