Maternal love Incest-coffee shop

Just a gazebo about life and about sex
Multiorgastichnost
 Maternal love

Post by Multiorgastichnost »

the son began to fuck me about 14 (it) years, to me was 37.kak I began to notice that he isn't indifferent to my delights, all the time tried to touch, accidentally, my boobs or an ass, often tried to squeeze by me in narrow door pass and I then felt what at him costs. That he not really suffered, I allowed him to touch my boobies, at the same time, that it was more pleasant to him (and me), took off a brassiere. Usually he touched me, standing at me behind the back and only hardly tense (my) pants didn't give the chance to his dick to get to me into a bum. Eventually business reached that he took me for hips and began to fuck me through pants. And I decided, After the next similar entertainments, I suggested him to do it lying. The sonny didn't assume that I will give him and on a sofa rumpled my boobs too. I pushed a hand to him in pants and distinctly suggested him to FUCK me. At the same time I quickly lowered from myself pants and began to jerk off defiantly fingers to myself a cunt. And in several seconds his dickhead entered me. корочен, he fucked me not only in a cunt, but also in an ass (about a mouth and I don't speak). It was pleasant, he cumed almost continuous and youthful hyper sexuality...
incest guest
 Re:Maternal love

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Multiorgastichnost of [/ref] , pm to me to the telegram, my son too mother (my wife) goes too. We will communicate hundred-fight
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Multiorgastichnost of [/ref] , Pm to me in the telegram my son goes mother too, we will communicate, telegrams a private message fa'r'fa'r nickname
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= of Multiorgastichnost post_id=3878 time=1654198452 user_id=1]
the son began to fuck me about 14 (it) years, to me was 37.kak I began to notice that he isn't indifferent to my delights, all the time tried to touch, accidentally, my boobs or an ass, often tried to squeeze by me in narrow door pass and I then felt what at him costs. That he not really suffered, I allowed him to touch my boobies, at the same time, that it was more pleasant to him (and me), took off a brassiere. Usually he touched me, standing at me behind the back and only hardly tense (my) pants didn't give the chance to his dick to get to me into a bum. Eventually business reached that he took me for hips and began to fuck me through pants. And I decided, After the next similar entertainments, I suggested him to do it lying. The sonny didn't assume that I will give him and on a sofa rumpled my boobs too. I pushed a hand to him in pants and distinctly suggested him to FUCK me. At the same time I quickly lowered from myself pants and began to jerk off defiantly fingers to myself a cunt. And in several seconds his dickhead entered me. корочен, he fucked me not only in a cunt, but also in an ass (about a mouth and I don't speak). It was pleasant, he cumed almost continuous and youthful hyper sexuality...
[/quote]

Strange!... But, course мыслефф, purely rustic... *x) *x)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] SergeiKa [/ref] , agrees with you, I think a young drocher composed
Drocher.

Post by Drocher. »

I when at preschool age was, during sleepy hour pokayvat a wag to maids. Vospitka burned it, approached and as began to suck away at me.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Drocher. post_id=3968 time=1654402721 user_id=1]
I when at preschool age was, during sleepy hour pokayvat a wag to maids. Vospitka burned it, approached and as began to suck away at me.
[/quote]

Well, about, to suck away", you of course, prizagnut of *x)

And, for the rest, so in DS, probably, there were no exceptions. And all demonstrirovatl, the wags and pussies. Generally for the sake of an entertainment and something informative. Also brought up, really scorched. But, to, suctions", affairs didn't reach. Abused quietly, and houses, I received pizdyavka, it is regular from mother, with
Probably, therefore, I her also loved all life as mother and as the first woman.
Drocher.

Post by Drocher. »

At me the bed was near the maid. She under a blanket watched my wag, touched, it got up and I to her put in a mouth.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[/quote]

I had one girlfriend, she told that her mother worked in a garden and she had a technique that boys fell asleep more better and calmed down, she removed him stress caressing a mouth a dick. I of course didn't trust her, and here such story. Now I think whether not one is a teacher
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=903555 post_id=4352 time=1655237904 user_id=920]
I had one girlfriend, she told that her mother worked in a garden and she had a technique that boys fell asleep more better and calmed down, she removed him stress caressing a mouth a dick. I of course didn't trust her, and here such story. Now I think whether not one is a teacher
[/quote]

Nonsense

Through how many such sessions at least would 1 boy from all somewhere blab out and the teacher would get a striped pajamas?

In addition among those someone can tell something and all environment of these boys to someone they will surely brag. i.e. not one ten

Though of course it is possible to tell that a pier they had a cult of
Children so well keep secrets...
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=903555 post_id=4352 time=1655237904 user_id=920]
[/quote]

[/quote]

For ravings, you carry Cho?... Blyay!... It, even not imagination.... Cho?... Mushrooms approached?... Or, have a smoke socks antiquated?...
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

At that time time Mother of the girlfriend lived in Germany (there her husband served) and she worked in a garden in the same place. Maybe in Europe it was normal, I don't know, but history to me sank down. Especially it was told by the daughter about the mother. That for me it was even more more disturbing from it.

In the relation someone what smokes and eats, I want to tell - you watch more better the posts and statements. And that leaves when everyones there terminated write about a cum in mother's tea and yogurt and also regular sex with the daughter in 7-11 years, this great feeling of an incest and when told a story from life, it is nonsense … at once
рля

Post by рля »

At us the normal family (was). To me 34, to the husband 35, daughter 14. I have lonely mother, lives near us. At the husband mother lives within the city in the modern small private house. To her 56. She it is excellent выглядит,хохотушка-веселушка,пышных,привлекательных forms. My mother periodically had novels and at the mother-in-law when didn't see gentlemen. We visited also my mother and the mother-in-law. But is more often than her as in the house male hands were always required. The husband quite often remained at her with spending the night. At any scandal the husband left to mother, sometimes spent the night there. I few times checked, approached a fence, was convinced that our car in the yard or in a garage and I with peace of mind went home, knowing that the husband not at some whore. Today only woke up, quarreled, he left to mother. I пропсиховалвсь, sent the daughter with spending the night to my mother having been sure that we сеголня will reconcile and we will be violently reconciled with the husband at night. I was guilty and went to apologize to the mother-in-law before the husband and to help her with a kitchen garden or on economy. Having come into a fencing, I played with a dog, the house is open, came, from the bedroom not ambiguous exclamations with aspiration of the mother-in-law as it is good how remarkably, etc. reach. I left, thought in the granny found to myself a kavler and went to look for the husband. In a kitchen garden isn't present, in a garage I am not also as a spear in the head also in heart. I approach a palm window домикок to glass. Svekrovushka in a chair, lifted up legs, I so won't be able and to her my hubby, her beloved sonny nalizyvaat. My world failed. Priyekh home, the whole day I roared, he didn't arrive. What to do now how to live with it!?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] рля [/ref] , at you is Telegram or mail, we can communicate on your question
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] рля to [/ref] , write we will communicate on this subject
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] рля [/ref] , don't tear heart... Your husband, the loving very much man. And the fact that he doesn't walk with
You, love him... He, loves you... And, mother, it isn't less.

The world, from it, won't fail. Life, proceeds. And if you had secrets and skeletons in the cupboard. That here they, get out outside.

I don't think that it is a great trouble for you. It is necessary, to accept it as due. As need for the help. Husband's mother, too woman. And, present yourself, on her place. And her, on the.

What?...

Giving in husbands, own, beloved son, each mother, experiences a certain loss and jealousy. Reconciles and accepts as due. And the fact that sons the love isn't displayed in rejection of mother is good. And, becomes, even stronger. Not only after the attitude towards mother, but also towards own family. To the
You, from the ambitions, at the slightest pretext, can scatter in the different ends of the country. Hating each other, понося also I damn.

You will have, you perezhalet and want to return, maybe. And, besides, owing to the ambitions, you won't make it.

Not earlier soul!... Let's calm down... Talk to the husband. Directly, frankly. Take this step. You, women as mydra, and are cunning.

And this, new, for you, an event which was, try to turn in own favor. Don't blackmail and don't play.

Think. :chelo:
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Well happens [/ref] , for spam a ban will arrive soon)
Pupil

Post by Pupil »

I expelled already. I told the daughter and the mother that he has other woman.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

mother very strongly drank after a ravzod, and I used it. It is a shame but the first MOTHER. specially was my I removed, pulled together from her panties hoping that in the morning she will be stunned, well and time got. she with next.... I sit I caress and here she dragged me on herself
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] hetzer [/ref] , the website doesn't allow to send a private message yet, don't understand not correctly
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I wouldn't refuse too
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] рля [/ref] , accept as is. live further
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] hetzer [/ref] , is good
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] hetzer [/ref] , @JSGTMT is possible here
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I wrote
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

To [ref] рля [/ref] , tell thanks, that though not with whores sifilisny I changed you. And so or forget, or a divorce
Taste

Post by Taste »

I am Olya, I wrote as caught the husband with the native mother. I expelled at once. The reason of the daughter and the mother I didn't tell real. Already I had practically. Even there was a sex disposable. I here that wanted to ask forumites. I when heard svekrovkina cries - it was not the prelude, it was the emotional fuck. And when I walked round the yard and approached a window, the husband to it licked a cunt. It he from her LICKED the cum!!!!???? It happens? I asked him once, to help me when I wasn't in time very little, and he already terminated, asked when he left me, at least a hand to help me, I needed that slightly. He disdained

And from mummy LICKS!!!. Well and let now licks!
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Taste [/ref] , 1-1 draw of *x) *x) :read:
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

More better to you to lick)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Taste of post_id=8565 time=1661947884 user_id=1]
I needed that slightly. He disdained

[/quote]
Is clear that for you it is offensive. Here, there are even no questions. Here, another occupies me. Son and mother, in fact, single whole. Well, that is, one left another. I gemmated. Means when he licks mother's pussy, he, in fact licks the former house? To Prikhozhk, so to speak. And, in general, between them there is a mutual exchange of liquids which enriches them. For immunity, probably. So, accept it as though, they treat each other. :clever:
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

This turn, interestingly, how many real stories?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Similar to the composition written the fellow of years 14
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Taste of post_id=8565 time=1661947884 user_id=1]
I am Olya, I wrote as caught the husband with the native mother. I expelled at once. The reason of the daughter and the mother I didn't tell real. Already I had practically. Even there was a sex disposable. I here that wanted to ask forumites. I when heard svekrovkina cries - it was not the prelude, it was the emotional fuck. And when I walked round the yard and approached a window, the husband to it licked a cunt. It he from her LICKED the cum!!!!???? It happens? I asked him once, to help me when I wasn't in time very little, and he already terminated, asked when he left me, at least a hand to help me, I needed that slightly. He disdained

[/quote]

Well and in vain expelled. And in general what you at this forum do now?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Хз sounds as the invented story. To be trusted not really in it
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Multiorgastichnost of [/ref] , can after all made love or stupidly fucked?.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

People someone can explain to me why I don't see a photo it seems long ago at a forum I write often but I don't see a photo why so. What should be made to see them very much I want
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

It is necessary to bullshit about three boxes then the photo will be visible
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] 903555 [/ref] what there to calm in kindergarten??

by [size=85] [color=green] It is sent 6 minutes 21 seconds later: [/color] [/size]

[ref] Multiorgastichnost of [/ref] , primitive imagination.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.