For some reason the incest attracts blue Incest-coffee shop

Just a gazebo about life and about sex
Not blue
 For some reason the incest attracts blue

Post by Not blue »

For some reason the incest attracts blue. There is no woman at a forum, some blue pose as them.
incest guest
 Re:For some reason the incest attracts blue

Post by incest guest »

All blue except you)?
Not blue

Post by Not blue »

Because the incest is a sex, and women aren't interested in sex. And if in a sex forum there are female pseudonyms, then these are blue pose as women.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

this conclusions)
Not blue

Post by Not blue »

Not my conclusions. On the Internet on several websites it is so written if in the searcher to print "How to distinguish the gay at a forum".
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

So children. Стопэ. I have a wife, at the same time at me wildly gets up on my mother and on the mother-in-law. What I am to hell a gay!? I adore women and only them and I want to fuck. And the incest is a great subject. If you admire beauty of mother, then why not to make her and yourself happy physically!? What in general a difference, embraces you it strong and you will kiss or you will make massage, or you will fuck it as the queen, the goddess.... The second is much more best. It is necessary just to reject the excess nonsense connected with morals.
Not blue

Post by Not blue »

I didn't write that the incest attracts only blue so read more attentively. There is a sense that the incest attracts only men and blue which pose as women. And women aren't interested in sex and don't come into sex forums. And the incest is a sex.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= " not blue" post_id=2917 time=1647753178 user_id=1]
And women aren't interested in sex
[/quote]

As you so all women all alike, probably you such didn't meet simply.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= " not blue" post_id=2917 time=1647753178 user_id=1]
I didn't write that the incest attracts only blue so read more attentively. There is a sense that the incest attracts only men and blue which pose as women. And women aren't interested in sex and don't come into sex forums. And the incest is a sex
[/quote]

Sex of women interests as well as men. That for nonsense. Just probably you really not really it is aware, about what model of thinking of the woman. Any - any woman at the subconscious level wishes sex with a strong, hardy and uncontrollable male who will fuck her, but won't have with her sex as it is done by the obedient husband.
Not blue

Post by Not blue »

[ref] Gefest [/ref] , Interests, are interested they sex only for money. Such is model of their thinking. Also pretend that it kind of is pleasant to them.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

The CU which is strongly offended by life to a campaign
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= " not blue" post_id=2928 time=1647786112 user_id=1]
Interests, are interested they sex only for money. Such is model of their thinking. Also pretend that it kind of is pleasant to them
[/quote]

Completely I don't agree. Any woman wants normal sex. Even that which denies it. Money it is the thing interesting them too, but it isn't connected with sex. Believe whether the strong and tough man like Tarzan (the husband the Queen), the ordinary shop assistant or the millionaire's wife will fuck - there is no difference as both women will receive what they dream long ago of. Think logically - sex is a resource, related to the man, and money can be received and separately. So wishing to catch money, it isn't obligatory for woman to communicate the man, however wishing sex, she first of all wants the man
Not blue

Post by Not blue »

[ref] Gefest [/ref] , they want bloody nothing. They as computers which are operated remotely. Present that the computer can operate remotely a rubber doll and understands what can earn from her holes. Only such computer at women in the head.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= " not blue" post_id=2934 time=1647831189 user_id=1]
they want bloody nothing
[/quote]

Once again I speak - it is nonsense. Read the book by Lesley Alex - Life without pants. Very useful, most useful book easily to understand that it is necessary for them and as everything is elementary. It was written by the former physicist, and now the most abrupt to the CIS, and maybe not only the pickup the master. He is Russian. The book is not big, but incredibly logical and interesting.
Not blue

Post by Not blue »

All pretense. By the way, any woman didn't write here. It confirms that they aren't at a forum. Or women and blue which pose as them agree with me.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Give a photo
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I laughed to tears. Women not men, we can chat about everything but in a narrow circle, and men like to brag of the victories. It is peculiar to men and it is normal. Women are more hidden though us and consider talkers. And at forums write those from girls someone wants to open and begins. How many pussies do guys send one is asked behind what?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.