Sex with the mother-in-lawMother-in-law-son-in-law

Sexual relations between mother-in-law and son-in-law (daughter's spouse)
Sov
 Sex with the mother-in-law

Post by Sov »

:oops:
Duma
 Re:Sex with the mother-in-law

Post by Duma »

Tell someone had a sex with the mother-in-law or someone wants to try. Or sex with relatives?
Lesbian Lyubov

Post by Lesbian Lyubov »

Someone wrote that he wants to communicate about an incest. There are persons interested?
Duma

Post by Duma »

There were intrigues with the mother-in-law)) in a private message
Duma

Post by Duma »

[ref] Lesbian Lyubov [/ref] and
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Lesbian Lyubov [/ref] , it is possible to communicate
Stock

Post by Stock »

Was, and very much I will tell it to you not badly!
Mikhail.

Post by Mikhail. »

The wife speaks "The head hurts, I don't want". And I "And it is possible for her I your mother I will fuck?". She to me:"Yes go, go, I bothered already". I went to the mother-in-law, I speak "Your daughter allowed us....... . She speaks "I don't trust". I "Send her we will ask, she will tell". Well went, I ask the wife "The truth you allowed us.........?". She though with a reluctance, but answered "Yes". And for the second time already at the wife fucked:the wife fell asleep, and we are near the mother-in-law, all in one bed, three together.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Was with the mother-in-law of the first wife long ago. Once
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

At me wasn't yet, but I wait for that moment when she arrives from abroad. She is young, her ~ 45. Breast of the fourth size, zhopasty. Seks puts on, and treats me very kindly. I dream to drag her in a bath
Chick

Post by Chick »

Two years I fucked the mother-in-law. Then I found the mistress and a relationship came to naught. The most ridiculous that mistress externally exact mother-in-law <.br/>
In about three years I tried to line wedges again - in any. She grew old strongly.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Real story. Somehow I lived together with the girl and her family together. The initiative was girls I broke but agreed to perekhat somehow at first. The beginning of cohabitation the mother-in-law turned on me to the vnimanena. They have in family in the female line at all bums just fire big, beautiful and hips wide with a narrow waist. Growth of the 160th breast weighing 65 - 70 at the girl 4 and mothers-in-law 3 sizes. I have such temperament that often and much I want but the girl often wasn't enough for me. And I a vayegda was driven and weighed about 96 kg at average growth. Very nuclear I had a libido always. And over time I began to look at the mother-in-law. She always in the apartment went on similarity of a dressing gown but to the middle of a hip and she обтягивло her waist. And often I liked to bend at me if only there was an occasion. In the refrigerator something to take or to pick up type something from a floor. She even tried to be played with me like an obzhimalka, a tolkalka that it and even so like to fight. And I didn't understand it though then can touch her a pier like slouchayno when in the apartment there is nobody. Somehow I zatymit the moment in advance when the girl goes for work from nochevy and I then will suggest to drink to the mother-in-law and I will try to persuade her. Shorter I came about work of a bakhnula of wine one and a half bottles and I her already played a trick flirted and began to touch. Wine began закачнчивлаьтся and she told that she will go to a shower and understood that everything goes as it is necessary and decided to go for a dogonka, behind one bottle that to finish her and to fuck. But when I came her already нетбыло in kitchen we sat. She was in the room and yazashet and told that let's sit still but she as cold otvtit a pier isn't present. Then I began to think what I could make not so. And the last attempt was it is possible to tell a pier so far like here on a chair I will sit and I will drink with her but it is a skazla that she wants to sleep, and I skzat that there is a konder and I don't have him also she there any more when I went to a shower brought to me to the room the fan. Istria without hepa of an end. Young people to you my council if you the perespektiva appeared be to issue a chyyuta a pussy that always are ready sometimes make it an opportunity can появитлся very much not ozhidno and from there otkudav didn't wait for it. At me it was frequent at weddings of my friends and relatives, don't get drunk strongly. And not исключайтп возможнлсть with someone потрахатьсч and that can appear возможнлсть you aren't ready to fuck and or you have some affairs that you can't make it. Izviny in advance for mistakes in the text. And the administrator give already access to a photo of other visitors of this fine website. I it seems sit long ago and sometimes I write something but I see nothing at the others (() (
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] of [email protected] [/ref] . Cautionary story and council. For young people, but, eager.

I will add... Don't look for a pretext. Also don't hesitate. Mothers-in-law, as a rule, of the woman, independent also have the right to do, nonsenses", despite of age. They know that they want.

To you, it is, enough, to make the correct hint sign and.... Vanya and Petya!... Mother-in-law, yours forever!... It is checked!... Both own, and about twenty (!), my friends.

Friends, also, resolved the issues, and now, at them all is beautiful with mothers-in-law. Though, many, don't live with their daughters long ago. Something like that.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I have with the mother-in-law very trusting relationship. I hope that at us everything with her will turn out
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Gefest post_id=3068 time=1649159112 user_id=350]
me with the mother-in-law very trusting relationship. I hope that at us everything with her will turn out
[/quote]
I hope for it
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Gefest [/ref] , well if not to chew a snivel... Precisely it will turn out... There is desire, act.... :chelo:
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Much are so lucky with the mother-in-law what she it is direct a milfa?))
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] the Duma [/ref] , I want тëщу

Post by Guest »

Was
Zone

Post by Zone »

Her was 52, me 30. I will long not paint as approached it, but the first time it was held down, inconveniently. Next day she indifferently. Week didn't look askance this subject at all. And I and the father-in-law we work in shifts, the mother-in-law didn't work any more. And here in a week repeated, all passed remarkably. Especially I excited her powerful back, a nebritost intimate, that is full naturalness. One-two in a week doubled sex with her to have, but she in some days to me didn't allow to cum there. I understood only then that she in even has monthly and dangerous days. She wasn't protected at all as with the father-in-law they in dangerous days had a sex only with condom. You don't calibrate, then, when I knew what at her just tore apart me dangerous days from desire to pour her there in dangerous days, than I often used, saying to her that I couldn't refrain from excitement. Though she said:only not in me, only not in me. She the truth then at once ran to the bathroom. Then I wanted all new and new emotions. I knew the exact time of arrival home of the father-in-law as they were carried strictly on time by the factory bus. Also I tried to pour in the mother-in-law in five minutes prior to arrival of the father-in-law that she didn't manage to run to the bathroom. Not to describe that emotional excitement when we sit on kitchens we have supper, and I know that all mother-in-law in my cum. But all the same she before going to bed surely went to the bathroom, probably knew, as too sex is necessary to the father-in-law. There were days as she told that she twice a day had a sex, once with me, once with the father-in-law. And only only once and that on my desperate request she did blowjob at first to me, and then to the father-in-law. Then somehow all came to naught, but years one and a half was remarkable.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Lesbian Lyubov [/ref] , pm to me in the telegram we will communicate far'far
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Lesbian Lyubov [/ref] , pm to me in the telegram, we will communicate fa'r'fa'r
Base

Post by Base »

And the spouse it isn't aware?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Sohn [/ref] , to [ref] Base [/ref] , I want to tell... Mothers-in-law, women, not, predictable...

Washing, I jibbed, years six. On anything to her. Nivkakaya!!!... And I ceased to be encroached on her. I switched to the oldest daughter. (wife's sister)

Too, I broke, but, I gave up (!). And through, approximately, still, in about five years or six, the wife told that descended to mother, to help to remove old frames on a balcony. Went together. And there, the wife with small left to walk. Here also I provided a case. The mother-in-law, was put as soon as doors behind mine, were closed.

Directly on a stiralka I bent and I fucked.

After that, I visited her three-four times for a week,

The nature prevailed. Through one and a half, I sweet-talked years on жмж, from senior. Oh fuck what was done, the friend before a druzhka. A bit later, I tied up the wife. In general, улёт.
Zone

Post by Zone »

Isn't present of course, the spouse didn't know. She at work every day from 8 to 18 o'clock her house isn't present.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Lesbian Lyubov [/ref] , write, we will communicate about an incest, of [email protected]
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Lesbian Lyubov [/ref] , send a private message
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Me with the mother-in-law for kicks always. Insatiable she. Also deep I learned to do blowjob especially for me. So if your mother-in-law adequate, then safely drive to her balls. She will tell nothing to the daughter even if she won't agree to such offer.
Aversiya Seksualnaya

Post by Aversiya Seksualnaya »

From me the mother-in-law even became pregnant
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Lesbian Lyubov [/ref] , hi. I want on to communicate on this subject, there is a wish to be convinced that I not one such
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Yes it is such too not come true imaginations with the mother-in-law) Somehow once, after N-go of amount of alcohol, decided to play with the wife role-playing games. So the spouse agreed to play the mother, it was unforgettable sex. It is a pity that only once I agreed)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Dimenis [/ref] , and why didn't drive to the mother-in-law?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Miha post_id=4587 time=1655716559 user_id=1094]
and why didn't drive to the mother-in-law?
[/quote]

Yes for it the obstoyatelsiva and an opportunity are necessary, and such didn't drop out
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Dimenis [/ref] , means it not yours. He who would eat the fruit, must climb the hill)). It is simpler to find other woman if pulls on a mature body.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Yes probably you are right, but imaginations happen) here psychological skladovy still plays a role))
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Miha post_id=4591 time=1655717175 user_id=1094]
it means not yours. He who would eat the fruit, must climb the hill)). It is simpler to find other woman if pulls on a mature body.
[/quote]

I so shared the thoughts and imaginations))
Aversiya Seksualnaya

Post by Aversiya Seksualnaya »

зятёк the oldest daughter I potrakhivat the former mother-in-law. On the drunk I let out but I at the beginning didn't believe him. Then when he divorced and disappeared from the horizon she drove to me. For some reasons I wasn't led what in the status of already former son-in-law very much I am sorry about. Don't refuse to second "mothers" the perepikhena if there is an opportunity. Only do all accurately. I think it isn't necessary to fray about it to the right and on the left.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I want to the mother-in-law too
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

At me I am not but think a good subject
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Lesbian Lyubov [/ref] , I to communicate hundred-fight on this subject
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

On one dating site I saw the mother-in-law + the son-in-law which look for the girl for мжм, I got acquainted with them, there was really a mother-in-law and the son-in-law
Nikprorto

Post by Nikprorto »

I fucked the mother-in-law in 21 years, 51 was her.... It turned out so:the wife all pregnancy lay on preservation, the threat of an abortion was..... All 9 months weren't sex..... And here washing gives birth to the son.... The mother-in-law is a lot of years divorced, lives alone.... Well, brings together blizhashchy relatives to wash the grandson. Well, all got drunk, the people all razyezatsya, and we remained with the mother-in-law some, to remove a table, well and continued to sing along..... Well also nayebenitsya before memory loss....... And the mother-in-law lives alone in one-room and a bed, fell asleep on her..... I remember, I wake up at night, from what strongly I want to piss, and with a strut..... I went I pissed.... also I laid down, I want to fuck, I can't.... I began to touch the mother-in-law, I undid a dressing gown and I began to rumple a breast..... She podkhoapyvat..... I got into pants, and she it is visible I woke up or in the sleep, I began to take away my hands and to push away..... Well, both so I and so, not in what, kick.... Generally I took the mother-in-law by force..... And as 9 months weren't sex, terminated minutes for 5...... I fell asleep well on her because in shit.... The first woke up early in the morning, mother-in-law's pants on a floor, the dressing gown is broken off..... I remembered all this.... And it became so a shame to me...... Quietly I put on and I left having slammed a door...... Two didn't talk to the mother-in-law of month, and were afraid to look in the face each other.... From Radom I didn't even come to take away the wife..... But after half of year, everything was normalized, more of course with the mother-in-law nothing was, but we have excellent relationship, friendly now.... And all the same I want her...... But I don't do attempts any more
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Nikprorto post_id=5626 time=1657174340 user_id=1]
I fucked the mother-in-law in 21 years, 51 was her.... It turned out so:the wife all pregnancy lay on preservation, the threat of an abortion was..... All 9 months weren't sex..... And here washing gives birth to the son.... The mother-in-law is a lot of years divorced, lives alone.... Well, brings together blizhashchy relatives to wash the grandson. Well, all got drunk, the people all razyezatsya, and we remained with the mother-in-law some, to remove a table, well and continued to sing along..... Well also nayebenitsya before memory loss....... And the mother-in-law lives alone in one-room and a bed, fell asleep on her..... I remember, I wake up at night, from what strongly I want to piss, and with a strut..... I went I pissed.... also I laid down, I want to fuck, I can't.... I began to touch the mother-in-law, I undid a dressing gown and I began to rumple a breast..... She podkhoapyvat..... I got into pants, and she it is visible I woke up or in the sleep, I began to take away my hands and to push away..... Well, both so I and so, not in what, kick.... Generally I took the mother-in-law by force..... And as 9 months weren't sex, terminated minutes for 5...... I fell asleep well on her because in shit.... The first woke up early in the morning, mother-in-law's pants on a floor, the dressing gown is broken off..... I remembered all this.... And it became so a shame to me...... Quietly I put on and I left having slammed a door...... Two didn't talk to the mother-in-law of month, and were afraid to look in the face each other.... From Radom I didn't even come to take away the wife..... But after half of year, everything was normalized, more of course with the mother-in-law nothing was, but we have excellent relationship, friendly now.... And all the same I want her...... But I don't do attempts any more
[/quote]

And, this... In vain!... the mother-in-law waits for your actions. The fact that you don't talk on related, one. Pay small attention in her party. You will see her reaction. And further, all will depend only on you. You will miss chance, you will bite to death yourself.

Act, don't mumble... If, of course, really you want the mother-in-law. :chelo:
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Well it is of course not sex and not with the mother-in-law and with the mother-in-law sister voobshy there was such case. Arrived with the wife to her aunt (the mother-in-law sister). To her only 45, as usual in the evening spent a good time and all I was cut down to sleep. I woke up at night, dry trees, I go on kitchen to drink waters and the sister of the mother-in-law sleeps in the communicating room... generally I look and she sleeps sideways in a night dress and without pants... lies a side of a leg having drawn in... generally both an ass and lips it is visible perfectly... the dick as a stone in a second... well I shuddered and terminated on an ass and a pussy) I don't know that she thought when woke up)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

The mother-in-law very much I want, her body is pleasant. A relationship at us good, but drives I don't risk.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=fuckyomom post_id=5882 time=1657419235 user_id=1283]
The mother-in-law very much I want, her body is pleasant.
[/quote]
show, we will estimate
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I was too doesn't mind with the mother-in-law of the first but it didn't turn out
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] calambus [/ref] while there is no material, can appear later to a .skin
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=fuckyomom post_id=5900 time=1657433761 user_id=1283]
while there is no material, can appear later to a .skin
[/quote]
buy pass the cam with Ali, costs little and you can put anywhere though before a nose and nobody will notice. and removes everything accurately
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Mikhail. post_id=2306 time=1644295707 user_id=1]
I went to the mother-in-law, I speak "Your daughter allowed us
[/quote]

Here I ornut :ROFL:

Monsieur, you either wild visionary, or thorough trollina :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.