Analytical conclusions Incest-coffee shop

Just a gazebo about life and about sex
Analytical conclusions
 Analytical conclusions

Post by Analytical conclusions »

The incest is what the hell for necessary to nobody. All look for subjects in the slightest degree somehow connected with sex. Also look for beautiful female pseudonyms. Also begins " Hi, we will get acquainted, how are you a crumb". As pikaper on the street. And there some MOP under a beautiful nickname can. Spermotoksikoz already filled in all pages of all forums of this website. Will begin to feel sick from such incredible reading off scale quantity of a spermotoksikoz at website forums soon.
Passerby
 Re:Analytical conclusions

Post by Passerby »

Did you only notice it? Drochera and school students crapped up everything long ago where could only reach... even in the cart
Analytical conclusions

And still pins:boys write "Help to fuck the mother". And uncles answer them I Will arrive and I will help".

That is:Itself will fuck and will leave.

That's all as it is necessary.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Analytical conclusions [/ref] if someone is interested, afraid to write, only come and read.

Especially women
Analytical conclusions

Sekret [/ref] and figl I pound [ref] from them if they don't write. They read or not, about that we don't know.

But here, if in the searcher to print "How to distinguish the gay at a forum" on several websites it will be written that women don't write about sex at all. And if the female nickname writes about sex - it is the gay posing as women.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Analytical conclusions [/ref] , washed-up some. I happened I came across them, the fact that you can day is a pity or to spend two for communication.
Analytical conclusions

On innocent pranks probably in comparison with lesbians. They have in general a hatred to men. And climb in usual, not lesbian chats. Take a usual female nickname, a usual woman's name. You address her, and she at once "Fuck you". They derive pleasure that send men.

And, chats not lesbian, and them the majority is similar there. It turns out that them everywhere the majority. And on the street:the woman if motant aside at approach of the man - possibly that the lesbian.

Scientists found out that most of women - lesbians (information from the website a Tape.py2015). They can be distinguished externally:wear men's wear (to be pleasant to women), it is more than a half of men's hormones at them, respectively the men's sizes:breast and width of hips of the men's sizes.

Well, they are similar to men externally (mannish) And is real:if you communicate with the mannish woman, hatred to an opposite sex from her even sticks out.
Passerby

Post by Passerby »

The dude, I you at that forum read))) you какойто the misogynist

You seem to me very much you exaggerate. Lesbian affairs here not and. These are just lbd there are such, shitheads. Not important what floor she, is both men and women.
Expert

Post by Expert »

[quote= " analytical conclusions" post_id=1936 time=1641702324 user_id=1]
Will begin to feel sick soon
[/quote]
so and what you came to poblyuvat here?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.