I fuck the sister and she doesn't know about itBrother - sister

Relations between siblings, cousins and cousins
incest guest
 I fuck the sister and she doesn't know about it

Post by incest guest »

All hi.

I already told in one subject, about the sister. The subject of an incest always excited me. But as you will tell about it to nobody, I want to share once again with those for someone it is possible and it is necessary to tell)

I somehow tried to spy upon mother and even to jerk off on her, but she not really beautiful and me she doesn't excite.

But here the Sister that is another matter, I told that I fucked her when was thumping in an insole on its other

I have 3 sisters, one native and two cousin. But only vein, native with us. I always on them jerked off and I will jerk off and if such opportunity drops out, then I will fuck)). I one in so cranky family. I like to give some tea/coffee to the sister and to add there the cum, to sit with her to stir in kitchen or there I go to warm in the microwave and to slightly add a cum there). Now 30, and everything began her with her др 19 years her were and already 11 years she doesn't know and doesn't guess anything. That excites me most of all.

With sisters at me the excellent relation I love very much them. But I consider them whores who should be passed round)

When my Sister slept I always took her phone, watched correspondences and photos. Where she naked as she would suck away, I knew all someone fucked her. I sent photos to myself and just spread on the Internet and she didn't know about it. To scoff and so I adore humiliating her. I unpacked her photo naked and hung up in the general corridor, some neighbors saw, she cried, and I felt sorry for her and spoke "that for the moron I hung up it in a corridor"). I remember as a month 1.5 I from the left account parted it on naked photos and said that I will send it to all her relatives. It didn't even understand that I was. I went I was nervous, I asked that I happened, it told all well). Also I sent these photos to mother, the brother and myself from the left account. What cunts gave her)). Mother shouted "the whore, these photos were seen by your brothers". Again tears, I feel sorry for her). Generally, I always waited when she again is secured thump and I will fuck her in an ass. But later, the Sister married, became pregnant and in 25 moved to the husband (still I dreamed, to terminate in the sister and that she flew from me, but the husband not the Sister wouldn't know about it)). I very much was upset because I managed can fuck time in 2 months her I thump or sleeping. And here everything, end. 3 years I was waiting in the wings, but it was worth it.

The husband of the sister left to parents, brought the nephew to us for the weekend and called me to hang out in club. Hung out, danced, I specially nabukhivat her cocktails, the little sister my senior can never stop with alcohol. I thought up the plan super akhuyeeny. (yes I am a freak moral, but I am wild about it). I put in the taxi and went to the sister home, I dragged her on hands. Mame told that he poisoned home the sister, and itself in club. Me it is direct held apart from what I wanted to make dirt with it. I put in kitchen and I took from them kshche vodka and I spoke to it let's thump, I just poured in it. And all it understands nothing also juncture. I carried it on a bed where she sleeps with the husband. I tore tights on an ass and in different places. Also I began to fuck it in an ass, the Sister lows and doesn't understand fucking anything. I terminated her in an ass. To her it became bad and she began to vomit under herself). I of course continued). I took a felt-tip pen and I began to paint all her body (the whore, the slut and тд). I took her phone, I put a photo of her husband on it and I took a picture as I insert it a dick. I took big sheets A4 of the nephew and I wrote "the house of the whore" and I hung up on a door to the room. I fucked her till the morning 6-7 where. And the last time terminated is direct to a vpizd sisters. I took away underwear to myself and I left a note, thanks for the invitation, to the husband hi the whore))) and I went home not to get busted.

The sister called during the lunchtime and asked me that was yesterday. I told what she with someone told and I called to you the taxi and left. Also I spent the night at home. Generally, she didn't tell that she was fucked at night, and it is just interesting that was). Stupid whore)

Here so I love the sister). She never learns that I fuck her from the childhood))
incest guest
 Re:I fuck the sister and she doesn't know about it

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Sekret post_id=1861 time=1641560438 user_id=347]
All
I already told in one subject, about the sister. The subject of an incest always excited me. But as you will tell about it to nobody, I want to share once again with those for someone it is possible and it is necessary to tell)

I somehow tried to spy upon mother and even to jerk off on her, but she not really beautiful and me she doesn't excite.

But here the Sister that is another matter, I told that I fucked her when was thumping in an insole on its other

I have 3 sisters, one native and two cousin. But only vein, native with us. I always on them jerked off and I will jerk off and if such opportunity drops out, then I will fuck)). I one in so cranky family. I like to give some tea/coffee to the sister and to add there the cum, to sit with her to stir in kitchen or there I go to warm in the microwave and to slightly add a cum there). Now 30, and everything began her with her др 19 years her were and already 11 years she doesn't know and doesn't guess anything. That excites me most of all.

With sisters at me the excellent relation I love very much them. But I consider them whores who should be passed round)

When my Sister slept I always took her phone, watched correspondences and photos. Where she naked as she would suck away, I knew all someone fucked her. I sent photos to myself and just spread on the Internet and she didn't know about it. To scoff and so I adore humiliating her. I unpacked her photo naked and hung up in the general corridor, some neighbors saw, she cried, and I felt sorry for her and spoke "that for the moron I hung up it in a corridor"). I remember as a month 1.5 I from the left account parted it on naked photos and said that I will send it to all her relatives. It didn't even understand that I was. I went I was nervous, I asked that I happened, it told all well). Also I sent these photos to mother, the brother and myself from the left account. What cunts gave her)). Mother shouted "the whore, these photos were seen by your brothers". Again tears, I feel sorry for her). Generally, I always waited when she again is secured thump and I will fuck her in an ass. But later, the Sister married, became pregnant and in 25 moved to the husband (still I dreamed, to terminate in the sister and that she flew from me, but the husband not the Sister wouldn't know about it)). I very much was upset because I managed can fuck time in 2 months her I thump or sleeping. And here everything, end. 3 years I was waiting in the wings, but it was worth it.

The husband of the sister left to parents, brought the nephew to us for the weekend and called me to hang out in club. Hung out, danced, I specially nabukhivat her cocktails, the little sister my senior can never stop with alcohol. I thought up the plan super akhuyeeny. (yes I am a freak moral, but I am wild about it). I put in the taxi and went to the sister home, I dragged her on hands. Mame told that he poisoned home the sister, and itself in club. Me it is direct held apart from what I wanted to make dirt with it. I put in kitchen and I took from them kshche vodka and I spoke to it let's thump, I just poured in it. And all it understands nothing also juncture. I carried it on a bed where she sleeps with the husband. I tore tights on an ass and in different places. Also I began to fuck it in an ass, the Sister lows and doesn't understand fucking anything. I terminated her in an ass. To her it became bad and she began to vomit under herself). I of course continued). I took a felt-tip pen and I began to paint all her body (the whore, the slut and тд). I took her phone, I put a photo of her husband on it and I took a picture as I insert it a dick. I took big sheets A4 of the nephew and I wrote "the house of the whore" and I hung up on a door to the room. I fucked her till the morning 6-7 where. And the last time terminated is direct to a vpizd sisters. I took away underwear to myself and I left a note, thanks for the invitation, to the husband hi the whore))) and I went home not to get busted.

The sister called during the lunchtime and asked me that was yesterday. I told what she with someone told and I called to you the taxi and left. Also I spent the night at home. Generally, she didn't tell that she was fucked at night, and it is just interesting that was). Stupid whore)

Here so I love the sister). She never learns that I fuck her from the childhood)
[/quote]

School student! Your damp imaginations too primitive and well don't pull on the truth in any way.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

It is the fuck-up
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I agree it something
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

It is impossible, a hogwash dog. But with imagination everything is all right
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Possibly, it is a fake. Though all the same good history.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I will tell only that it is an honest
On mutual sex won't be with the sister, I don't see in my party of sympathies from her party. I am content only with what can seldom be found drunk and with sound sleep.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Yes you were lucky and I the not as I can't part
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Хз somehow not especially to be trusted in such history. But perhaps it is the truth
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Real heavy, well and imagination)))
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Well what you snatched on the schoolboy. All of us here dream)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.