Strange desireMother (stepmother) - son

The relationship between mother and son
incest guest
 Strange desire

Post by incest guest »

Strange desire - sometimes there is a wish that someone the stranger wrote something bad about my mother. About her appearance there, and still. Often I represent how naked humiliates mother and even other woman beats. As mother is punished for something, even forced. If to someone it is interesting - criticize, scold my mother or something in her address. You can compare to the, and not in favor of mine.
incest guest
 Re:Strange desire

Post by incest guest »

My mother died when I was little, you wrote about mother, I wanted to answer when my father meets someone, I represent at once as I connect her, calling mother, I connect and I do everything that I will want when told the father these thoughts, he told that I am the most beautiful girl, and all these mothers nothing, pathetic women. 🥰🥰жалкие as well as your mother, so I feel...
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Sashenka post_id=1715 time=1640791738 user_id=294]
🥰🥰жалкие as well as your mother, so I feel...

I sympathize and thanks for so detailed, interesting answer. Even I represent already as you connect my mother... And why you consider her pathetic? Well, my mother?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

The photo was here, but transferred to other subject.
Last edited by XXGC on 04 Jan 2022, 14:44, edited 1 time in total.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

How call your mother?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Sashenka post_id=1718 time=1640799289 user_id=294]
How do call your mother?

Valentina
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Sashenka post_id=1715 time=1640791738 user_id=29 all these mothers anything, pathetic women. 🥰🥰жалкие as well as your mother, so I feel...

[/quote]

I would like to see how you defeat my mother. Both physically, and psychologically. I would be very grateful for such victory!
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Tell, than it is pleasant to you? interestingly so 🥰🥰
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Tell, than it is pleasant to you? interestingly so 🥰 & #129392;

[/quote]

You know, I can't even explain, than. Perhaps, because mother always was such majestic, imperious. Sometimes I took offense at her in the childhood. Somehow once suddenly came to mind as they naked fight with the girlfriend. Just the day before I saw how they shutochno fought. Not naked, but, business was in the summer, the clothes aren't enough. Very much excited in every sense. The fact that mother was defeated. Therefore it is interesting, kind of you, for example, defeated her. Not in reality, in imaginations...
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Strange imaginations
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Sometimes I dream about that as mother is raped. Without beating. I like to discuss her with strangers. Once alive was.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Strange desires :oops:
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Your mother dirty slut
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

at everyone the strangenesses...
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I brought home the fellow. Admired the sleeping mother and jerked off.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

At me desire arose to fuck mother a shurachka, she divorced, somehow stayed with her... when all fell asleep began to write her, a pier I want and so on... even to her I came to the room, I embraced, a breast I caressed hands... Well and on it stopped, now we communicate in correspondence on different subjects... I think something will be, it wants. To me to 35 it 55.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

and to look as roughly take your mother, even not one person can?

and then that you fucked her in the vagina filled with juice and a cum, and gradually too becoming rough and carelessly tore up her, to her most powerful orgasm, can even with tears.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=aleks.vremenev post_id=5665 time=1657232592 user_id=1129]
I brought home the fellow. Admired the sleeping mother and jerked off.
[/quote]
and your mother at the same time drunk fell down or just fell down?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Children's offenses live. There is a wish that mother was punished, humiliated...
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=IncNik post_id=5685 time=1657245234 user_id=1274]
At me desire arose to fuck mother a shurachka, she divorced, somehow stayed with her... when all fell asleep began to write her, a pier I want and so on... even to her I came to the room, I embraced, a breast I caressed hands... Well and on it stopped, now we communicate in correspondence on different subjects... I think something will be, it wants. To me to 35 it 55.
[/quote]

Of course wants. In vain I stopped.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Logos [/ref] , she very much is afraid, though very much wants... I explain to her that the nobility nobody will be...
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] IncNik [/ref] , I think that everything happened it is necessary to create a situation of the guaranteed privacy. So what she would be sure that nobody will enter suddenly and so forth. Can in any trip, etc.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Oldsnake2104 post_id=6288 time=1657952760 user_id=1344]
Children's offenses live. There is a wish that mother was punished, humiliated...

I agree! Mother too long was untouchable.... There is a real wish that she was hit on a bum of the thick!
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

The imagination is strange, but at everyone the how to be told cockroaches in the head, to condemn not correctly awaking so not down how to be told 😉
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

For me unclear imagination.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Above already wrote at everyone the diseases
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

To [ref] Stanislav Palianov [/ref] , you can tell the tenge, I can discuss your mother
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

really strange desire
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= " Stanislav Palianov" post_id=1708 time=1640789222 user_id=133]
Strange desire - sometimes there is a wish that someone the stranger wrote something bad about my mother. About her appearance there, and still. Often I represent how naked humiliates mother and even other woman beats. As mother is punished for something, even forced. If to someone it is interesting - criticize, scold my mother or something in her address. You can compare to the, and not in favor of mine.
[/quote]

Yes, it is cool, you enter, and here her chief in panties with a dildoe also has her. Mother "Be not frightened, about as it is pleasant, fuck me rigidly"

And the chief "Your mother just the whore, she loves, me to be given"

Then you approach, you plant to the chief against the stop "Type if you are a little bitch, you will be, to fuck my mother, I so will fuck you, you won't go!"

Chief:"I was frightened it is direct, well you and a cudgel have, all the same, your mother, my whore, and I your whore will be now".
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Stanislav Palianov [/ref] , you will show to a photo? /
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

it would be desirable to see mother's photo
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

That to discuss it it is necessary to see a photo.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

it is available not to all, unfortunately...
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Really strange desire
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.