Family fuckFather (stepfather) - daughter

The relationship between fathers and daughters
incest guest
 Family fuck

Post by incest guest »

Vzvrashchatsya with the husband from a party about a year ago. At an entrance of the house saw a scene as the familiar guy of years 25 fucks the kneeling maid. I saw us, I greeted and I continued, I didn't terminate yet. We stood and looked without coming off. He turned to us, pulled shtany left. The maid with the following cum rose from knees. It was our daughter Sveta. I didn't know what to do. The husband muttered something, I became excited to a limit. Svetka was taken away to the room. Hardly live. I couldn't keep myself from lust. I licked it and for the first time I tried a tribbing. In a month there arrived the mother-in-law, the famous gynecologist. I told all to her, confessed. She listened. I shook the head. At night I saw as it got into a bed to the daughter and forced her to lick. Bill on cheeks dirty I swore and I terminated some slime on small boobies of the granddaughter. Videla, that I watch. I called me the whore. I grabbed by hair and I forced to lick. In a week I left. We with the daughter hardly live. I bored us. Every night I came to Svetka to the room and I wore out me. The husband knew nothing. I slept as a bear. Svekrukh the otkhlestala on cheeks at parting also told that it waits for the visit in a month. It has some professor-doctor in friends. Wants that - we with Svetka from him would become pregnant. She wants to gambol with pregnant women. Since the beginning it wasn't pleasant to me, now I can't without daughter and a svekrukha. To the husband пох. Svekrukh rich. Across a word you won't tell. Svetka likes to swallow of her slime. She sits from above, cums on the granddaughter, swears dirty. Beats me and the person forces to lick the volosty cunt and Svetkino. We with the daughter cum too, Svetka three-four times. And I work the manager. kindergarten. It is some fuck-up. The nurse is pleasant to me. To her about 45. Magnificent such. I want to drag it in a bed to us with Svetka.
incest guest
 Re:Family fuck

Post by incest guest »

The mV of steam, to us on 51, is already a lot of years in a swing subject, there are two children, the younger daughter lives separately with the husband, her 22, senior 26, after the divorce lives with us, did three Abo of a mouth, теберь can't have children, we are with her both bishka, and we know about each other long ago, her then 16 was when our first conversation on this subject took place. At once, occurred, what had to occur, I overslept with the daughter when the mother-in-law had a husband, to us it very much was pleasant, proceeded where month then I told everything to the husband, began to sleep three together and we sleep to this day, the daughter began to go with us to a party swing, excites me madly to see all this, daughters too all this niavitsya, many looking at us признавалиь that too would like to attach children since both of us can't become pregnant checked partners in us cum is the girlfriend in the company which vvlizyvat from us a cum, her madly it is pleasant, her always in a mouth was cumed.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Kind time of day 🌹 and with the Come NG 🎄🎁🍾 I Look for the lady with the daughter of 18 years. For periodic meetings.

Tenge @Longi88
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

The wife with the daughter vstrechptsya You where you live?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Иы here three together under one nickname we write the husband the wife and the daughter we live in Khimki
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Hi, I would like to get acquainted with you and to meet probably. I of course understand sex and there is enough variety at you and so. After your stories it is direct there was a wish to meet you, it is possible with mother and the daughter for жмж, it is possible with mother the daughter and the father for мжмж. Generally as you wish. I from the Vladimir region to reach you not a problem. If interest is write we will communicate, and further as will go
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Ignat, I live in Khimki

We can communicate
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

So it managed to someone to meet family from Khimki?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Same it is so normal in family.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

at us small spots) :)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] LENA [/ref] ,

Began to eat!!! Continuation will be!
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] LENA [/ref] , boyish curiosity. Means already and стоячек is
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Too more than once I saw as the daughter is fucked :oops:
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

COOL SUBJECT
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

The daughter is 7 years old. Accidentally I saw as she showed a pussy of the same age to boys behind garages)) and they to her the huyka. Violence wasn't. All of own will.)) I didn't begin to shugat them …
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Dmanson [/ref] , and to talk, to dotsy, I didn't try. For itself, would develop a subject. And the daughter as sledno I prepared for intimate life.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Of course, I used it))))
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Throw
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Ignat [/ref] , you can acquaint me with a subject?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] to Marina [/ref] , Write to HP
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I cut some stories and to tell honestly, I in a fucking shock
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Isco post_id=4823 time=1656091041 user_id=1152]
I cut some stories and to tell honestly, I in a fucking shock
[/quote]

What stories? About what?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

The son with mother, and the father with the daughter already the group sex turns out. It is interesting that the father feels when sees as the sonny fucks his wife, the mother. And what is felt by mother when sees as her husband fucks the daughter.

After all close relations of mother and son are somehow more clear and acceptable.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

It is difficult to achieve it
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

And even gusla players broke the psaltery about the heads, having heard as "Marine" fills in with concrete on polyfoam of a topikstartersh:crazy:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.