The first inclination to mother as to the woman Incest from a scientific point of view

Research and articles about incest
Alexander
 The first inclination to mother as to the woman

Post by Alexander »

It occurred in far we wash the childhood, a relationship between the father and mother beat always intense, the father drank strongly constant scandals, mother often even practically always slept with me and I being already a young man began to understand that I am pleasant to sleep with mother her for the night to me will scratch a back to me it very much was pleasant, I began to pay attention to that in what to go to bed mother, she is a spla most often in a shirt, but sometimes filled up in panties and a brassiere, will tell honestly to me more was pleasant when she sleeps in a shirt because I could furtively thrust a hand where to me there is a wish, and at in all this I already got used and mother got used nothing spoke when I allegedly внезначай could put a hand to her on a breast having thrust her under a shirt, generally further I began to heat, I removed to her a shirt on a breast and sucked to her nipples, sucked caressed a breast, touched her face and lips, checking sleeps she or not, me it excited, me at that time was 13 years. Further mother often asked me to make massage by her, I did as could, but did it with great pleasure as I was granted permission for possession of this body and somehow I even told mothers well undo a brassiere it to you presses and he disturbs me on what mother stood up and removed him, having taken slightly a hand elbow the not small boobies so just to cover nipples and laid down on a tummy in some panties, mother at me not slender forms and panties not of bikini though always wanted to see her down, so I and did massage, later I began to do massage not only on a back but also on legs her concerning and trampling down her folder and when did on a back often strutters of her breast stuck out from below, mother of nothing when didn't tell never made me a remark to her it was pleasant sometimes spoke here the father drinks I as the woman to him isn't necessary, came such talk, but I was the boy to me was simply interesting to see a mother's female body and to touch, of course it think now that could be differently!
incest guest
 Re:The first inclination to mother as to the woman

Post by incest guest »

Why everything stopped?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Give continuation with pictures)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

By the way it is interesting at someone from what age, the inclination to mother began? :oops:
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

at me from 12 years as I heard her groan in the bedroom at night. I woke up from groan of parents and long I couldn't fall asleep (slept with mother in one room, beds stood the friend opposite to the friend), I lay very quietly I jerked off the bulked-up wag and three times it obkonchatsya.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=calambus post_id=5797 time=1657318280 user_id=1273]
I heard her groan in the bedroom at night
[/quote]

I heard crying, then listened, groans.

Yes, when you understand that she relishes gets decently, I listened under a door only, but from an orgasm, there was a wish to shout at all entrance, it was so pleasant.

Unfortunately, will lock and what a high, she came, she was left by the husband (father), you calm her, then shouts on all apartment and you give her a high and you help to forget a gap. Or on the contrary, the girl threw, and here she in stockings and Ayrault linen and you understand that the temperamental woman means and will help you to chuck in former. Or we will allow at her at work a booze and comes to standards and begins to stick, plus she drank and the modesty won't be and you give her several
And other options, about army wrote, or for example the village and girls isn't present. And
Plus depends on the person, brought me that she groans, that is cums and I know that the friend thrust a dick into her, that is there was a wish

to observe, for example I stand and I caress myself, and mother "You don't take offense, but I can't, his dick enters me and I can't think, you want that he fucked me", and I speak "Would like to kiss you, or to caress a breast, and he set to you and you shout and eyes roll up" Of course could also her around, with the friend, was cool to undress together and to give to her a high, plus lubricant after him, follows.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Alexander post_id=1199 time=1638956892 user_id=1]
I as the woman am not necessary to him
[/quote]

Yes, massage and someone floated, and someone cums.

I remember cinema, there to her massage is done, and speaks to the girlfriend, to me it was so good that it could fuck me, I would agree. (Slightly I changed)

Houses also, I invited the woman and I kiss and I embrace, minds, knows why, but doesn't leave, I don't know what to do and somehow the idea, I begin to do massage, doesn't mind, I look floats, a hand on a breast, then under a brassiere, after a lightning to her on jeans undid and below a belt caress, after massage I began to touch also without problems. And by experience, you know her zones, you get, even without sex, type it is impossible, but if allows to touch, then you squeeze, she to a look doesn't show, but the dick already wants, as a result she climbs on a wall. And then thinks, at me the spiral costs,

and it is fine, I can't suffer, and you for example, pants disturb me, she also constantly looks at a dick and takes down a roof.

Or we will allow caress of the pussy, or type, I drank milk at you and you suck it, many from feeding even cum.

Of course experience comes over time, plus I changed girlfriends, studied further, the mistress was a constant, but something didn't want.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

somebody touched mother's linen in the childhood or when dreamed?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.