Orientation change with ageSame-sex incest

Homosexual or lesbian relationships between relatives
Old man
 Orientation change with age

Post by Old man »

Women treat old men very badly. Now I don't see from them anything good and therefore men began to be pleasant to me. At them by the way the behavior is more best and they it is much more polite than women.
 Re:Orientation change with age

Post by Guest »

[quote= Old man of post_id=738 time=1636696178 user_id=1]
Women treat old men very badly. Now I don't see from them anything good and therefore men began to be pleasant to me. At them by the way the behavior is more best and they it is much more polite than women.
[/quote]

I, for example, began sex with M in 40 years. Both the act and a pass I am. But in any way not from a lack of female attention. So I am a BI for a long time. Yesterday I met the classmate, with a hammer were on friendly terms, and on spring somehow at all "I zakadrit" 35 summer. Most by the way 65. Is at me constant fuck... рь 50 years, time 2 in a month it "massages" to me a prostate. On it at me doesn't get up, it I am given with pleasure and sometimes even I cum without vzdrachivaniye.
incest guest
 Re:Orientation change with age

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Old man of post_id=738 time=1636696178 user_id=1]
[/quote]

They want men and as soon as you get acquainted, so dinamit, I want to look on what age they will peck.

I fucked one, her 53, and then I found the questionnaire and there 61, but she was given and plus without lubricant was normal, I think the questionnaire to correct, minus,

that if the age in the questionnaire is less, it is impossible to write.

And so, there were two mistresses, is married both, husbands are 20 years more senior than them, I was 30-35 years younger than husbands, adult men were pleasant to both,

but I fucked them constantly and it was pleasant that adult women, and I the guy take them.

And yes others were that they broke, type I am young for them, you won't insert yet, and then even if the son's friend, then it is all the same, the main thing that fucked and the high was.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.