When mother drunk at me a holiday of desiresMother (stepmother) - son

The relationship between mother and son
Antokh
 Re:When mother drunk at me a holiday of desires

Post by Antokh »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , So all life and about you doubt, you won't be solved yet, be more courageous.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Antokh's quote= post_id=1171 time=1638875223 user_id=1]
So all life and about you doubt, you won't be solved yet, be more courageous.
[/quote]

mother has a feature. even when very drunk and sleeps tight and it is possible to do with her anything, but as soon as I try to lay down on her, at once squeezes legs and begins to turn.
Antokh

Post by Antokh »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , Soon new year, decide, behind try to be attached, or I ate on a back lies, nearby lay down, her leg on yourself poklad and forward, I so did the first time.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Antokh's quote= post_id=1175 time=1638884121 user_id=1]
nearby lay down, her leg on yourself poklad and forward
[/quote]

it is an interesting thought. in new year mother will go to an office party and if returns I will try so. usually I undress her and itself I stack when drunk comes. I will put sideways at once.

but I have more reliable idea.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I the guy want 32 years communication without restrictions in the sexual plan I it seems the hetero always only slept with women I look for communication the age and a floor isn't important
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Konstantin post_id=1270 time=1639175506 user_id=213]
I the guy want 32 years communication without restrictions in the sexual plan I it seems the hetero always only slept with women I look for communication the age and a floor isn't important
[/quote]

and to flood why.?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

excuse me please I didn't want just I want to communicate on an incest long ago didn't decide to visit the similar website
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Konstantin post_id=1278 time=1639194207 user_id=213]
on the similar website
[/quote]

by the way, to receive answers to private messages it is necessary to put to the personal section of the questionnaire the end in settings on "yes" in the corresponding line
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

mother, when drunk, likes to send me a photo from a sit-round gathering with girlfriends and office parties <.br/>
that I saw that at her everything is normal.
X-ray

Post by X-ray »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , is downloaded a photo, downloaded!!! I saw her on the Internet.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

here you like to suspect all and to criticize. mother could place this photo and I could somewhere. not a new photo. but you is similar from those at someone in the head a template that all deceivers therefore think that you want
Antokh

Post by Antokh »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , I Wish you in a holiday predveriya that all at you turned out, I will look forward your message, after new year.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= X-ray of post_id=1497 time=1639482567 user_id=1]
[ref] the strange son [/ref] , is downloaded a photo, downloaded!!! I saw her on the Internet.
[/quote]

tell as this is downloaded)))))
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Antokh's quote= post_id=1499 time=1639483516 user_id=1]
[ref] the strange son [/ref] , I Wish you in a holiday predveriya that all at you turned out, I will look forward your message, after new year.
[/quote]

thanks. I will try to be more resolute.
X-ray

Post by X-ray »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , is easy:you find a photo, then you press "Similar". Also there are similar photos of the same person.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

that [quote= X-ray of post_id=1502 time=1639485015 user_id=1]
[ref] the strange son [/ref] , is easy:you find a photo, then you press "Similar". Also there are similar photos of the same person.
[/quote]

well find the last. by this method) will be you what to be engaged for a long time instead of
you probably aren't capable to understand that photos aren't born by itself on the Internet, and are loaded by people there.

the main thing you have no relation to an incest. there is nothing to tell on a subject. if only to get to the bottom of people and to slander.
X-ray

Post by X-ray »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , I am not able and others are able to include somehow search in the photo, take photos from someone else's questionnaires, and find them in the Internet, find out that photos from the Internet. Even if this photo wasn't on the Internet, it will appear there. Someone, and not one will download a photo from here and will place where it is only possible. Maybe already managed to place, and in that case the photo will already be in the Internet. :clever: :clever:
Center

Post by Center »

[quote= " strange son" post_id=1503 time=1639486059 user_id=163]
well find the last. by this method) will be you what to be engaged for a long time instead of
you probably aren't capable to understand that photos aren't born by itself on the Internet, and are loaded by
the main thing you have no relation to an incest. there is nothing to tell on a subject. if only to get to the bottom of people and to slander.
[/quote]

And on the contrary imposes me that you share a photo here. Even at you everything interestingly will turn out or not. Alcohol piece such, as memory vanishes at all if to drink much...
X-ray

Post by X-ray »

I remembered. In a chat I saw a photo (at a table with a bottle). And there this lady with lesbian behavior wrote that she has allegedly a sex with the son. And at the most lesbian behavior (hatred to men).
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Center post_id=1506 time=1639495643 user_id=1]
And on the contrary imposes me that you share a photo here. Even at you everything interestingly will turn out or not. Alcohol piece such, as memory vanishes at all if to drink much...
[/quote]

yes that's just the point - the elbow is close but you won't bite (((

and about what doesn't remember it precisely. here too I photographed. it seems in consciousness, looks, but realizes nothing.

eyes are very eloquent on this
and remembers nothing in the morning.

the most interesting, reaches the house always somehow. but it is worth crossing a threshold and is ready to drop/>
on a photo from the lover I returned.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= X-ray of post_id=1507 time=1639496702 user_id=1]
I remembered. In a chat I saw a photo (at a table with a bottle). And there this lady with lesbian behavior wrote that she has allegedly a sex with the son. And at the most lesbian behavior (hatred to men).
[/quote]

aaa... you about what. I will reveal a secret. I was registered so.

allegedly it is mother. as wrote from her, and it was necessary to speak "at me with the son".

if showed interest and lived nearby, I opened that actually it I. also I offered a combination such. when gets drunk I will call and I will open a door but under a condition if the person is ready it at me.

generally didn't understand and twisted a finger.

but once it turned out. the truth not on the Internet. now at me a gold dream to repeat it. but too people stupid and lazy come across. well or think that I play.

definitely I don't remember it was whether in a chatovoda, whether in contact I did for this purpose the special page and intsestny I wrote in group there.

and about lesbian behavior it seemed to you.
Stock

Post by Stock »

[quote= " strange son" post_id=1509 time=1639497129 user_id=163]
yes that's just the point - the elbow is close but you won't bite (((
[/quote]

So if things are easy, you just prepare everything and there will be to you happiness. I think you already pushed aside all obstacles which could stop you
Stock

Post by Stock »

[quote= " strange son" post_id=1509 time=1639497129 user_id=163]
remembers nothing in the morning.
[/quote]

Long ago would already lower a little. Then you will throw Prufa
X-ray

Post by X-ray »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , it was recognition now that men pose as women in chats :clever:

And in general on photos - an alkashikha. Photos are similar to photos of prostitutes. Means not from lovers she comes back and from clients, there and gets drunk on a sphere. Prostitutes like not only to receive grandmas but also пожратьть and to drink on a sphere. They consider that so they part suckers on the grub.
X-ray

Post by X-ray »

And clothes - as special clothes, a uniform of prostitutes.
X-ray

Post by X-ray »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , looked at photos more attentively:If photos real if she at the son sleeps with a naked bum, then it is an obvious hint that you showed an initiative. Itself doesn't want to show an initiative that then if what to tell that it was not her initiative and yours (female style - to provoke that as required others to expose others responsible).
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= X-ray of post_id=1516 time=1639536723 user_id=1]
[ref] the strange son [/ref] , looked at photos more attentively:If photos real if it at the son sleeps with a naked bum, then it is an obvious hint that you showed an initiative. Itself doesn't want to show an initiative that then if what to tell that it was not her initiative and yours (female style - to provoke that as required others to expose others responsible).
[/quote]

she so sleeps because drunk understands nothing. and with "a naked bum only because I should undress it and to stack. otherwise she will fall asleep there where will fall down and will lie in clothes in which came. naturally I absolutely undress her that I conveniently slept. well also I admit I seize the moment that on mother to look and touch.

in female cunnings I so far understand little. in the absence of life experience. but precisely I know that to provoke her me there is no sense. she more than has enough attention and sex also without me. just the opposite she doesn't perceive me therefore changes clothes without hesitating and on the house can walk in linen (but never at me is naked when sober).
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Reserved post_id=1512 time=1639515552 user_id=1]
So if things are easy, you just prepare everything and there will be to you happiness. I think you already pushed aside all obstacles which could stop you
[/quote]

so this "small" also is the most essential. a reflex of tightening of legs if to try to lay down or touch on her there.

therefore at me the idea after someone to make it at once. I observed once as the person with these coped when it drunk sleeping legs began to squeeze. I touched then and it didn't squeeze a leg after sex with it any more. but then I couldn't because already I terminated having become overexcited when looked at sex with her that person.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= X-ray of post_id=1514 time=1639535917 user_id=1]
[ref] the strange son [/ref] , it was recognition now that men pose as women in chats :clever:

And in general on photos - an alkashikha. Photos are similar to photos of prostitutes. Means not from lovers she comes back and from clients, there and gets drunk on a sphere. Prostitutes like not only to receive grandmas but also пожратьть and to drink on a sphere. They consider that so they part suckers on the grub.
[/quote]

I can't admit for all. just I told what I so did for business. and someone there from whose name writes and why ask them.

she has not an alcoholism, drunks drink alone and constantly, and she gets drunk 2-3 times a month and only with girlfriends or on
I don't know whether she takes something from someone for sex, I wasn't present at it, but she has a character that most likely she to all someone was lucky gives for so. I am weak on a front.

yes she also doesn't need to earn thus. she earns without it much. especially when their firm has many sales.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= X-ray of post_id=1515 time=1639536173 user_id=1]
And clothes - as special clothes, a uniform of prostitutes.
[/quote]

and what to her to the lover to walk in torn old pants and the greased brassiere? it is quite natural what she when foreknows that there will be a sex, puts on beautifully.
X-ray

Post by X-ray »

Yes it is visible the prostitute. All of them say that all of them work in banks, in hairdressing salons and тд. Among prostitutes there are many addicts. If mother is a prostitute, the dick not to pick up something is more best not to put in her (AIDS or like). Yes not to lovers she goes and to clients.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= X-ray of post_id=1533 time=1639636895 user_id=1]
Yes it is visible the prostitute. All of them say that all of them work in banks, in hairdressing salons and тд. Among prostitutes there are many addicts. If mother is a prostitute, the dick not to pick up something is more best not to put in her (AIDS or like). Yes not to lovers she goes and to clients.
[/quote]

I already understood. otherwise than on your template at people doesn't happen))))

and women about sex don't write. and if Margo by all means the faggot, and if linen beautiful obligatory a prositutka... (to a word I was at mother at work more than once and therefore I understand that not as you tell all). and therefore all your statements and charges of other people under themselves have no basis.

in total and just because you so consider))) and the fact that more widely than a narrow framework of your idea of life it you can't accept life since understanding of it completely will destroy your self-assessment of own importance and "wisdom".
Last edited by gorkamorka on 16 Dec 2021, 05:56, edited 1 time in total.
Antokh

Post by Antokh »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , don't pay attention, they faggots be cleverer, don't enter with them polemic.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= X-ray of post_id=1539 time=1639653646 user_id=1]
[ref] the strange son [/ref] , about lesbians is a template:As lesbians look:The short hairstyle, a men's figure, a small breast, men's wear, jumps aside from men on the street. And it is confirmed continually:Them it is visible (such).

I can specify parameters of lesbians (them more).
[/quote]

even I know that it is only active lesbians, so-called turmoils. yes they behave as closly as possible to men. but not everything even active lesbians so look. and passive you in general won't define in any way. but for you probably any woman with a short hairstyle a priori the lesbian. though reasons for a short hairstyle it is full of others than
and here so in everything you take narrow group with the most expressed signs and you extend to all someone has such signs and categorically you refer them to a certain
following your logic any woman the prostitute standing at the roadside surely. and the fact that she can wait for the car of the husband or is going to cross the road or just you were lost in contemplation of something you sweep aside. she at the roadside costs.

or on your logic all officials thieves. well they have a sign proximity to a feeding trough. or all military stupid, well it is also accepted in ankedota. or all change all. well you didn't see another means faithful families doesn't happen. well really itself you don't see not absoluteness of the system constructed on analogy and personal limited experience?

by the way, because of such as you in the 37th people were shot. because here such were adjusted to sign by "glasses and a hat" the enemy of the people means.
X-ray

Post by X-ray »

Glasses and a hat not kanayut-it is Beria. I don't read long paragraphs. Maybe then still I subtract something.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

at last mother with girlfriends began a holiday sit-round gathering with
here the fact that she from an old sit-round gathering sent
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= " strange son" post_id=1620 time=1640530023 user_id=163]

Beautiful mother! Even can and would envy, but there is the!
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= " Stanislav Palianov" post_id=1657 time=1640540277 user_id=133]
also would envy, but there is the!
[/quote]

and it is natural. we love that what got used all life to
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= " strange son" post_id=1620 time=1640530023 user_id=163]
here the fact that she from an old sit-round gathering sent
[/quote]

Mother, beautiful at you. I wish that everything at you turned out with her.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=vaherig post_id=1679 time=1640673499 user_id=287]
Mother, beautiful at you. I wish that everything at you turned out with her.
[/quote]

thanks. internally I was in a forceful mood. and I will have a good chance for this purpose soon.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= " strange son" post_id=1684 time=1640687324 user_id=163]
thanks. internally I was in a forceful mood. and I will have a good chance for this purpose soon.
[/quote]

Still didn't leave? At least drunk to polapat her, to lick?

If nevertheless it turns out, we wait for pruf in the form of photos)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

With interest I read all your correspondence in a chat, very interestingly. And mother at you in the most so to speak juice therefore it is necessary to use it time she excites you as the woman. There is a lot of true to you prompted ways above as it is more best to fuck her. Use them when she is drunk again. And in real try to approach her at first in the spiritual plan. Let her know that you see in her not just mother, namely what you love the woman and you wish. Pay her attention, help about the house, invite to descend somewhere, give flowers and show a small affection. Do massage easy and monitor her reaction in different parts of a body when you mass them. For legs study the Thai foot massage (it is simple performed by), and for a back classical will quite descend. Behind a talk together, softly bring it to a subject of intim and monitor her reaction. If she doesn't begin to wave a hand and to call you "the dirty pervert" of :wink: you mean on a right way and it soon will understand that her native son is much more best and more reliable than casual partners. And by the way, you mention that it often comes in deranged a state — for the woman it isn't good. Frequent alcohol intake results in dependence and degradation. Try to talk to her on this subject too, probably alcohol is necessary to her to relax or leave from reality. Let her know that you are what that person always will support her and won't leave one that she can trust you in everything. Doing all this consistently you will see how everything will turn out by itself. Write how your affairs will progress and of course send still a photo. Good luck! :wink:
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

to lick [quote= the First post_id=1693 time=1640712100 user_id=98]? [/quote]

so I wrote in this and other subjects that I touch and the dick on lips I carry. even sometimes it is possible to insert a little. and sex everything doesn't develop

and there now from the same sit-round gathering I sent a photo. it is directly visible that already I overturned couple of glasses.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Morfius post_id=1694 time=1640713067 user_id=86]
mother at you in the most so to speak juice therefore it is necessary to use it time she excites you as the woman. There is a lot of true to you prompted ways above as it is more best to fuck her. Use them when she is drunk again. And in real try to approach her at first in the spiritual plan. Let her know that you see in her not just mother, namely what you love the woman and you wish. Pay her attention, help about the house, invite to descend somewhere, give flowers and show a small affection. Do massage easy and monitor her reaction in different parts of a body when you mass them. For legs study the Thai foot massage (it is simple performed by), and for a back classical will quite descend. Behind a talk together, softly bring it to a subject of intim and monitor her reaction. If she doesn't begin to wave a hand and to call you "the dirty pervert" of :wink: you mean on a right way and it soon will understand that her native son is much more best and more reliable than casual partners. And by the way, you mention that it often comes in deranged a state — for the woman it isn't good. Frequent alcohol intake results in dependence and degradation. Try to talk to her on this subject too, probably alcohol is necessary to her to relax or leave from reality. Let her know that you are what that person always will support her and won't leave one that she can trust you in everything. Doing all this consistently you will see how everything will turn out by itself. Write how your affairs will progress and of course send still a photo. Good luck! :wink:
[/quote]

thanks. very reasonably everything is written.

already I reached much.

sincerely we are pulled together there is no place further. also I help and I pay attention.

and I master massage according to the hint month. on mother I practice and it is pleasant to her. of course at first to master the simplest.

massage of a back and legs did already. I took a few bottom. and internal surfaces of hips... highly I rose. even on a pussy I touched not specially but successfully. it in pants was also without brassiere. on a stomach I lay.

comes drunk all time 2-3 in a month. either at work of an action or with girlfriends meets behind a small bottle. also drinks a little. but gets drunk with couple of drops literally.

also I use it.

so drinks infrequently and not many. both always with someone and apropos. houses never and one never.

doesn't run from something rather and as a background for meetings and holidays.
Last edited by gorkamorka on 29 Dec 2021, 09:51, edited 1 time in total.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Subject distributing. Author visionary. Full of photos of this woman on other resources. Easily there are photos through search of pictures. You don't see each other people. You don't feed the troll.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=xovag69 post_id=1704 time=1640786616 user_id=297]
Subject distributing. Author visionary. Full of photos of this woman on other resources. Easily there are photos through search of pictures. You don't see each other people. You don't feed the troll.
[/quote]

not I am a troll and you. and you are a troll with sample
already to darling. Ali Odnokltochnye not understanding from where a photo on other websites. would read attentively this subject would know why
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I believe that you aren't a troll. And in every possible way I support. Your messages are very reliable and similar to my feelings. About a photo there are no doubts too. Well, were somewhere else. It there is nothing doesn't speak. I wish you success.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= " Stanislav Palianov" post_id=1710 time=1640788636 user_id=133]

I believe that you aren't a troll. And in every possible way I support. Your messages are very reliable and similar to my feelings. About a photo there are no doubts too. Well, were somewhere else. It there is nothing doesn't speak. I wish you success.
[/quote]

thanks
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

with office parties this year absolutely poorly <.br/>
not to carry out anywhere.

at mother therefore the office party was decided to be carried out directly at office.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= " strange son" post_id=1712 time=1640789275 user_id=163]
with office parties this year absolutely poorly <.br/>

Very cool - with a flowing hair. Mine only in early youth had long hair.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.