When mother drunk at me a holiday of desiresMother (stepmother) - son

The relationship between mother and son
incest guest
 When mother drunk at me a holiday of desires

Post by incest guest »

years with 11 I understood - mother is pleasant not only as mother. at first I spied. I jerked off in her pants and tights. on her
mother has a remarkable property. speak drunk not the hostess. at mother is h10)

when mother comes drunk with girlfriends, from work or office parties I should stack her.

especially excited when she came with a cum. soiled and in pants was.

and, when drunk she can be photographed, somehow.

the most remarkable that she remembers then nothing.

now I grew bolder already so that when sleeps, I carry the dick to her on lips. sometimes even it turns out to thrust into a mouth a little.

I am not solved on sex.
[attachment=0] ! 51.jpg [/attachment]
Sergey
 Re:When mother drunk at me a holiday of desires

Post by Sergey »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , In vain you aren't solved, at me also was with mother, at first the finger was implanted I moved, sleeps, then climbed and fucked, will even wake up, be not afraid, you will tell itself I called.
Edition

Post by Edition »

Throw more photos more better
Violation

Post by Violation »

[quote= Sergey of post_id=699 time=1636443855 user_id=1] In vain you aren't solved, [/quote]

I don't know itself. I am not solved also all. likely I am afraid that will wake up. also it is worth touching there, she begins to turn and crosses legs.

I when insert all into a mouth I shiver. she reacts a little. does like sosatelny movements and on it moves with language. so in the sleep.
Violation

Post by Violation »

and photo here in any way. one was how to attach. more all... isn't present "to attach files".

and the file hosting service is done not miss here. writes "you can't place links", the picture isn't inserted into the text. not to begin a new subject
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

here I am a numskull. I didn't consider that the account is dropped when it is long not active)

and not to remove now posts
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Sergey of post_id=699 time=1636443855 user_id=1] In vain you aren't solved [/quote]

I don't know itself. I am not solved also all. likely I am afraid that will wake up. also it is worth touching there, she begins to turn and crosses legs.

I when insert all into a mouth I shiver. she reacts a little. does like sosatelny movements and on it moves with language. so in the sleep.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

approximately so
Andrey Petrov

Post by Andrey Petrov »

The husband, your father with you lives, the Strange son? If the divorced mother, then in general it is a duck soup to dissolve her on sex! I will take the for a tit, she laughs, type pretends to be that I joke though perfectly knows that a spirit of erotcheskiya! Begin to help her about the house, including and in women's work. Prove to be in some pants more often, perhaps from within attach a cucumber, at once will pay attention. Tell tender eyes under clothes climb, finger sost, find other erogenous zones and stimulate them. I at the behind the left ear found. And the main thing is more courageous, she will beat off, don't react. Eventually to her you will want to be tried. Will begin to smile to you coquettishly, mysteriously, bashfully. It depends on character. Here then on an ear also ask her about sex. Itself will find both time and the place. At me from a thought that the mother the magnificent woman and before the first test by the dick of her vagina there passed exactly five weeks!
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

If she often drinks, it is excellent chance. Try to come further. Drink with her, a conversation, and drunk and to try to persuade far more simply.

And the second that on her is put on when she sleeps?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

we together live. when sober to behave not as the son... even I don't represent. especially she definitely has no lack of sex.

and we go and so not strongly dressed. mother doesn't hesitate of me. not naked of course. but when hurries somewhere, often in linen slips.

I phone am I scatter anywhere) then I watch what nasnimatsya
[attachment=0] P1011153.JPG [/attachment]
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= the First post_id=708 time=1636458320 user_id=98]
If she often drinks, it is excellent chance. Try to come further. Drink with her, a conversation, and drunk and to try to persuade far more simply.

And the second that on her is put on when she sleeps?
[/quote]

I will definitely not drink. especially with mother.

she already drunk it is quite frequent.

and sleeps... differently. happens directly in what I came. or I undress her, I stack. and when sober itself also lays down, always naked sleeps.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Concha on her sleeping sometime? Tried with her it is drunk to speak about sex, somehow to hint at an incest? Perhaps she already would agree?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= the First post_id=711 time=1636461412 user_id=98]
Concha on her sleeping sometime? Tried with her it is drunk to speak about sex, somehow to hint at an incest? Perhaps she already would agree?
[/quote]

usually at the end I substitute something from mother's linen. and in it I cum. once terminated her on a bottom, but she in tights and pants at the same time lay facedown. I slept naturally.

and to speak... I didn't try even. I think, scandal would be.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Tried to kiss or lick her sleeping?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= the First post_id=713 time=1636464041 user_id=98]
Tried to kiss or lick her sleeping?
[/quote]
of course. both I kissed and I caressed. but very best in any way. begins to spin and squeezes legs without waking up
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Try massage it a little. She to relax, and can even lick it will turn out. I so with younger sister did, she slept like a log. At first just I touched, then I began with fingers under pants her to climb. Somewhere after one or two hours of night, when a dream the strongest.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= the First post_id=715 time=1636476994 user_id=98]
Try massage it a little. She to relax, and can even lick it will turn out. I so with younger sister did, she slept like a log. At first just I touched, then I began with fingers under pants her to climb. Somewhere after one or two hours of night, when a dream the strongest.
[/quote]

excellent thought. but... I am not able to do massage. mother and without it sleeps when drunk. and just for advantage to her massage a good thought. it is necessary to learn urgently.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

In it anything difficult. Just do slow gentle movements, the main thing, not too sharp, and don't press too strongly, and so, over it it isn't even necessary to think, it is process almost natural. I even one hand to mass the little sister and another jerked off. And in the childhood she never woke up. Then already, however, I began to sleep not so tight and I ceased to do it. And with drunk that will precisely give a ride.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

If on her there is no brassiere, can rub and lick her breasts. Perhaps even to terminate on her, only then it is obligatory to remove everything. Time she drunk, most likely won't wake up.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= the First post_id=719 time=1636531524 user_id=98]
you can rub and lick her breasts.
[/quote]
[quote= the First post_id=718 time=1636509827 user_id=98]
do slow gentle movements
[/quote]

thanks for councils. I googled about massage. there nearly the anatomy should be known if seriously to be engaged.

since morning I told mother that I want to study massage to do. I was delighted. I praised what I am careful. it really is necessary for her. she has a work constantly almost standing.

and in general I and so caress her and I kiss everywhere. well except a pussy. when gives itself to undress, of course absolutely I undress. and the brassiere of course should be taken off. it pulls together.

she also doesn't wake up. but in the sleep reacts. I read - reflexes is called. for example she if to insert a dick into a mouth begins to suck drowsily and language on the dick drives slowly
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= " strange son" post_id=720 time=1636544370 user_id=163]
for example she if to insert a dick into a mouth begins to suck drowsily and language on the dick drives slowly
[/quote]

Beauty what. In general, I love when do me blowjob, but that it mother made, probably, just fantastic emotions. Itself with pleasure would give in a mouth to mother or the sister, but with anybody of them it wasn't. Only I licked the little sister. And still I jerked off him in yogurt. It, of course, won't pass, but to watch how they eat your death mixed with yogurt too an unforgettable show. I advise to try if it is rather perverted for this purpose)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= the First post_id=722 time=1636547499 user_id=98] in yogurt [/quote]

frankly speaking I am not perverted at all. I do just naturally for my age.

just pulls me to mother as to the woman. and then, she is near and there is no excess tension with search, arrangements, a call of sympathies at strangers.

of course upsets me that mother drinks. but on the other hand it creates magic
besides I like to remove the mother. when sober a photo decent and when drunk it is possible to photograph somehow. even when doesn't sleep. she only laughs. also I think doesn't understand that I remove. and can and understands and being drunk so plays about.
[attachment=0] P7290363bd.jpg [/attachment]
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

The strange son [/ref] If drunk so ezhit, be attached by [ref] Behind and forward, be not afraid.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Sergey post_id=725 time=1636603098 user_id=1]
If drunk so ezhit, be attached Behind and forward, be not afraid.
[/quote]

it is useful to read all subject. obvious questions)

not so everything is simple.
Board

Post by Board »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , at you still a photo is? Try during massage a finger in a wag to prisunut
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= the Board of post_id=740 time=1636784080 user_id=1] during massage [/quote]

at first it is necessary to learn. it is possible to want anything. but to make... quite another matter.
[attachment=0] P3120247.JPG [/attachment]
Board

Post by Board »

Well norms, try if you put a dick to her in a mouth when she slept drunk and she sucked, absolutely she is ready to be given you, by life experience I speak. But hesitates to do it soberly. And there is a blowjob photo still? And that isn't clear her drowsiness
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Board of post_id=743 time=1636804004 user_id=1]
when she slept drunk and she sucked
[/quote]

that's it, in a drunk light slumber. it doesn't mean at all that in a sober look such desire has. and I wouldn't call such sucking the drunk slow movement of lips and
and I somewhere wrote earlier, mother has enough sex more than... even several times though didn't see, but precisely I knew that sex was.

is somewhere. only not at hand photo.
Board

Post by Board »

How old are you and her. And now, on one of a photo where it without pants it is visible that eyes at her are open. Plus mothers in a half-naked look before sons don't go. Considering that you told about her, she is a woman of lax morals and easily excitable. She knows that you to her have desire already. Because she isn't a silly woman, and men reads out

Her how many years and you
Board

Post by Board »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , and on a photo where she sucks, you delayed flesh from a head or she the language?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Board of post_id=747 time=1636805524 user_id=1]
on one of a photo where she without pants
[/quote]

when drunk it is possible to photograph somehow. even when doesn't sleep.

nobody delayed anything. when there is a head itself gets out

to mother 37. I won't tell me that didn't close the website
Son of 30 years

Post by Son of 30 years »

I am 30 years old, the ordinary guy, growth 169, the weight 59, the dick of 15 cm. And till September 18, 2021 I was a virgin. I hardly asked my mother to deprive of me virginity, asked week, on September 18 we made it. She is 50 years old, growth 171, weight 70, a breast 4. And it was worth it though the first time was very pleasant and these five minutes of the sexual intercourse passed imperceptibly, everything was very simply, kissed, embraced, undressed, I to her licked a vagina, mother to me the dick sucked, sat down on me from above and fucked in the equestrian's pose so far I didn't terminate in her, thank God didn't become pregnant. But now We sleep nearly two months in one bed and we fuck. Even in an anal sometimes gives. So beg the mother that helped you with it.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

the strange son - you from St. Petersburg?
Son of 30 years

Post by Son of 30 years »

No, I from Moscow, and that strange?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= " son of 30 years" post_id=756 time=1636845863 user_id=1]
that helped you with it.
[/quote]

it is unacceptable for me
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

today I told mother that I want to learn massage to do. and that she all the time standing.
[attachment=0] PB071030.JPG [/attachment]
Board

Post by Board »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , so you want to fuck it? It at you like a nipple so chances are high
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

It is very strange. your mother, as you write is on the portal:s_w_i_ n_g z_o_n_e

your "mother" has 159 photos and one movie. those someone you added, too there

Last time in network:11.11.2021 08:49

Pseudonym:Alice

Floor: Girl

City:St. Petersburg
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

is and that. doesn't disturb one another

because my desire is only more
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

and massage was also the truth an excellent thought. in two weeks of course not to master massage, but I understood the basic principles. I told the main thing to mother that it is necessary to practice. she is twice glad. and I to business am attached and her legs and a back are tired at work, and here directly at home massage.

and me such opportunity quite lawfully to rumple mother even sober. a back of course it isn't so interesting. but here legs, the above I rise, the takes more breath away.
Forehead

Post by Forehead »

And the photo still is, and you want to seize her?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Forehead of post_id=1132 time=1638805416 user_id=1]
And the photo still is, and you want to seize her?
[/quote]

is of course. especially, when she drunk, it is possible to take a picture somehow.

naturally I want. I not just like that on the intsestny website
Antokh

Post by Antokh »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , You for a long time here what didn't fuck yet? Give more safely, act already.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Antokh's quote= post_id=1147 time=1638863283 user_id=1]
You for a long time here what didn't fuck yet? Give more safely, act already.
[/quote]

here not so long ago. and already I wrote - something stops me though there is a wish very much. here if to look as mother someone... and right after him. so it would be easier for me to decide.
Antokh

Post by Antokh »

Than [ref] the strange son [/ref] , Be more courageous, none but the brave deserve the fair.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Antokh's quote= post_id=1154 time=1638865838 user_id=1]
none but the brave deserve the fair.
[/quote]

I wouldn't tell that I dared. matter in another. I want that mother didn't find it in any way. in case wakes up even if she will react to it without offense and scandal, then we won't be able any more how earlier to belong among themselves.
Antokh

Post by Antokh »

[ref] the strange son [/ref] , you will Even oversleep, everything will be normal, on myself I know, from 16 years сес with mother.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[Antokh's quote= post_id=1169 time=1638872228 user_id=1]
Even you will oversleep, everything will be normal, on myself I know, from 16 years сес with mother.
[/quote]

different people. also react differently. I all - so all life know mother. therefore I doubt
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.