I want the sisterBrother - sister

Relations between siblings, cousins and cousins
incest guest
 I want the sister

Post by incest guest »

Long ago I dream of sex with the sister, but I wasn't solved. There was a sex with mother and the sister to a campaign heard but didn't give a look. I jerked off on her when she slept but didn't decide to come further, didn't even touch though there was wild desire, it is at least simple to move the dick on her pussy. I took a picture of her bottom that if suddenly there is no such opportunity more at least on a photo to dream. Maybe someone will prompt how to be? I think such reaction as at mother from her you shouldn't wait if in a dream I try.
Lira
 Re:I want the sister

Post by Lira »

Give to drink before it and when she falls asleep mesmet fuck
Society

Post by Society »

Sisters only also wait for that from us... If you had an opportunity to take a picture of a naked bum of the sister, then believe - she wanted it... So and bigger waits... Here thin approach is important. Don't climb to her with the at once "I want", and show how you love her, you care for her. The woman, is a lump of emotions... You won't manage to look back as she will seize you by a dick...
Reaction

Post by Reaction »

It is space it is my dream

Post by ..... »

Yes the photo is downloaded from the Internet
Year

Post by Year »

That she didn't give rise to the main thing it is necessary to be protected. I mother fucked also the sister still only that didn't give rise differently there will be a fuck-up God forbid. There will be a freak and стрэс it is possible to remove. I 55 now to the sister don't have the 70th mother. But I have the sister in a bottom of times a week also norms, there is a wife but she doesn't know is 6 didy from the wife. But the sister always I want. At the sister of 4 not my children. Blood not to stir the main thing that there was no mix of genes............ Mother if wants itself also the sister also will give.....
Stock

Post by Stock »

Mother herself hinted when to me was years 13. Post? I acted. сечас I am sorry. To me 75.
Stock 2

Post by Stock 2 »

And me mother sat down on a dick, but all were at home in other room. I zaochkovat that will be burned.
Hera

Post by Hera »

Hi, someone will prompt what to usepit the sister I want to try will update.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I pledged to mother the word, not to touch the sister!. So far, she us, didn't burn. Then mother, resolved, under her supervision to deprive the sister of virginity. And occurred. To me was 15, the sister 14. Also I resolved one night that we were sated.

Now, to both of us for fifty-kopeck piece. There are children, I have five, at her two. And the draft remained, though there passed more than forty years. The will of mother is executed completely. Now we can and we want each other and we don't find time in any way that it is, already, valid, to be sated.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Someone is excited by the sister?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Were with the sister at the general acquaintance on other. At first in club then continued at her place, generally put us to sleep together with the sister, to me then was 17 and the sister 15. Alcohol, teenage age... generally there was a wish to jerk off, I began to jerk off accurately... I grew exited, here I hear the sister nearby doesn't lag behind me and caresses himself... as a result both I and she pretended that the pier wasn't noticed by someone and what is engaged in...
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

With the sister in the childhood and youth the petting was. Then she married went to other city and everything stopped. But I always think of her. When comes I catch her that not someone didn't see us, I begin to touch her boobs, a bottom. But she minds it, speaks it isn't necessary stop everything is already time to forget. But always pulls me at least to touch her. She avoids to remain with me alone, this time arrived with the nephew. I go crazy the sister here nearby but I can't touch. In youth I could do quietly to it massage and rub the dick about her bottom. It wasn't pleasant to her when I cumed on her. Happened I speak, give massage I will make, she, I know your massage, condom is? Such relationship was....
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Always I dreamed of sex with the sister. She is 5 years more senior - the beauty.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

In the childhood, with elder sister, me was years eight, her 18.

I slept with her as lived not really richly, at night when all already slept, she thrust my hand to herself into panties and asked to touch there, then removed panties and asked me to kiss there … … I didn't understand, but it was pleasant to me
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

With the sister I don't remember any more as we began to fuck, to me was 13 it 10, time on 6

The benefit mother at work with the father from morning to the night, and we are provided to ourselves, we had a brother average, he spied and informed mother, but as the sister didn't complain that and mother didn't pay to his cock-and-bull stories attention

We fucked about my 17 years, then I fell in love with the neighbor, then with another, then married and the sister didn't forgive me...

Now to me 43, the sister 40, we don't communicate... I didn't forgive
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Salmyr [/ref] if she heard as you with mother, then likely will be doesn't mind! But it is careful! And the Sister at you charm!!!
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] babnik [/ref] , is a pity that didn't find to the sister, a key". Washing, I always wished. But we pledged the word to mother that we won't concern each other until she is alive. And it happened. Though, under mother's supervision, I deprived the sister of virginity and almost day, I had her. Then, to us was, me 16, the sister 14.5.

For that, now, 41 year later, breaks a roof. Threw lovers and mistresses. Not to them...
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

As quickly time that flies

As people everything grow old

But keep to the point...

16 was... and 41 year later you already... 57...

What is so tragic as literally in May to you was only <52...br/>

[quote=SergeiKa post_id=7623 time=1660033759 user_id=406]
babnik, is a pity that didn't find to the sister, a key". Washing, I always wished. But we pledged the word to mother that we won't concern each other until she is alive. And it happened. Though, under mother's supervision, I deprived the sister of virginity and almost day, I had her. Then, to us was, me 16, the sister 14.5.

For that, now, 41 year later, breaks a roof. Threw lovers and mistresses. Not to them...
[/quote]

[quote=SergeiKa post_id=3711 time=1653622580 user_id=406]
Yes, somehow, and not late... I, with cousin, in 52, and her 63 was, the first time peretrakhnutsya. Almost day somersaulted. The neighbor, the granny, Exasperated her then with inquiries. Language
Here, already a five-years period, occasionally (I am in the homeland), not often. But pleasures, not meryano.
[/quote]

The mathematics is obviously not yours …

Or memory already fails … already 57 after all … or 52 … well … generally … much … how many and that …
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] katerina68 [/ref] , here, you are DAEBA worthless!. With mathematics... 🤣🤣🤣!... Only it is inattentive!...
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I want to fuck the niece. But I am afraid (((
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Hi. Here the user writes that he wants the sister. It is dangerous to begin at mature age. At me began in the childhood, I don't remember precisely any more as. I elder sisters for 7 years, me was about 18 then. I had no girl, was a little constraining, I offered the sister of a game, she agreed and rushed. together learned everything. Even the group sex was tried with other married couple, but they thought that we too the husband and the wife. And so and regularly still we fuck already from 80th year. Just at us it is already norm, we then didn't even know that it is an incest, so it is impossible, etc. We have families, children and one our general. If to begin to fuck the sister that from the childhood, then черевато. But I am not sorry as sex with her it something another, better.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=babnik post_id=7588 time=1659980191 user_id=1614]
I didn't forgive
[/quote]

I don't understand, there is a girl someone wants why to throw.

You call if loves spirits, you buy as a gift, you want to sit, reconcile and apologize, we will allow wines I bought, or something else,

but that strongly I didn't get drunk, three four glasses of wine also think in standard, and there to apologize, kissed also the ave. and put to bed,

and then after all the sister why to swear.

And age, it is regularly necessary for her.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Sometimes after the parties and alcohol I notice absolutely other attitude of the sister towards me. not as to the brother, and as to the man... and I want to fuck her long ago... but I am married... they with the sister of my friend... when the sister lived with parents, she fucked with the ex-husband at me, I fell down in the middle of the night, but pretended that I sleep tight... groans, okh, sighs, akh... I want her madly....
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

As I want the sister

by [size=85] [color=green] It is sent 6 minutes 57 seconds later: [/color] [/size]

But I doubt that it is mutual
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Salmyr post_id=395 time=1622997114 user_id=68]
Long ago I dream of sex with the sister, but I wasn't solved. There was a sex with mother and the sister to a campaign heard but didn't give a look. I jerked off on her when she slept but didn't decide to come further, didn't even touch though there was wild desire, it is at least simple to move the dick on her pussy. I took a picture of her bottom that if suddenly there is no such opportunity more at least on a photo to dream. Maybe someone will prompt how to be? I think such reaction as at mother from her you shouldn't wait if in a dream I try.
[/quote]

Class. At me too with the sister was. To me years five her 13 was, generally the wag didn't stand yet, we touched each other. To me was shchekotno, and to her to a campaign it is astounding. She asked me to caress her a wag somehow definitely from what she became wet and groaned. Whether I still asked her everything with her normally. I didn't catch up.

Few times I asked to kiss and touch language. But it wasn't pleasant to me. Here the simpleton was.

Now would get out her all there.

From memoirs the dick got up. I will go I will jerk off. Someone with me?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Personally I have no imaginations about the sister, probably because yet small)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

How many years to your sister?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Again imaginations of the next drocher that for a nasty thing here razvesh, My God....
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I want elder sister but хз it seems she too both don't mind and she doesn't give signs just it accepts and all. Хз what to do
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=nikita.terentev post_id=9312 time=1663183426 user_id=1438]
I want elder sister but хз it seems she too both don't mind and she doesn't give signs just it accepts and all. Хз what to do
[/quote]

Costs most, to give to the sister, such sign. Well, and further, on a situation. Delov that... :clever:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.