Post by incest guest »

[ref] nikolj202 [/ref] , prompt also to me … :sorry:
Experience
 Re:At someone and as was сдочкай

Post by Experience »

[Aversiya Seksualnaya quote= "" post_id=1211 time=1638991651 user_id=1]
I don't know what to do
[/quote]
simply you take everything in a mouth so far he sleeps. in such situation of 90% of men won't be able to resist.
???

Post by ??? »

Blowjob to the father the best option and the truth, the main thing aren't afraid and to be sure
???

Post by ??? »

In priority that he terminated on the person
Ha ha ha

Post by Ha ha ha »

[ref] Experience [/ref] and this Aversiya is a gay. Well present reaction of the father when he wakes up and the dick in a mouth of the son sees:clever: *x)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

and all from fathers want to fuck the daughters?
Mountain

Post by Mountain »

I want to talk about it in the telegram of @lubimksh
Force

Post by Force »

Ku of exchanges something was
Force

Post by Force »

At me was with the father
Force

Post by Force »

In a mouth кончпл
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

To [ref] mmm j [/ref] , show a breast the girl.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

And somebody tried something to add before going to bed that it was slept tight?)
___

Post by ___ »

[ref] Kikiss [/ref] , it is also visible that there aren't enough brains
Vlad

Post by Vlad »

Too tell me I today the first ден very much became interesting
___

Post by ___ »

To [ref] Vlad [/ref] to tell figl? Read. How many pages are printed. Everything is told for a long time.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] ___ [/ref] , Thanks)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Something nothing is impossible to me so far (
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

At someone is what new tell?)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

Kind all day! I want to share the experience in an incest. I began to be interested in a subject of an incest long before the birth of the daughter. Here I don't know why, it wildly excited me. When the daughter was born I hoped that I will be able when she becomes more senior to have with her intim. I began with the fact that somehow lay with her together under a blanket and I so became excited that for the first time I asked her to jerk off his hand. I made everything softly and unostentatiously. Subsequently even I cumed when asked to make it again. She didn't oppose to it, but also special didn't show desire. Later I waited when she filled up with a finger tried to caress her there. Then I wanted to kiss and lick her young bud fine still. Through time I decided to concern it the dick and to imitate sexual intercourse. I was afraid to enter her on the present. First age she still had a juvenile, and secondly I was afraid that she accidentally didn't become pregnant from me (I read that some children give birth also in 8 years even) therefore I began to use even condom that to her God forbid nothing got. Well than the beginnings with her nearly every night to imitate sexual intercourse, without introduction. To receive a rough orgasm there was enough and it. The daughter often pretended that she sleeps. I unfortunately in spite of the fact that I was married a little had experiment by a part of caress to the woman. Therefore instead of beginning to bring her to an orgasm caressing language a clitoris, I just licked her a perineum doing it damp. I caressed the truth the boobies which are bulking up already. Sometimes I saw it it was pleasant, but the it became more senior the less wanted that I continued to do with her it. Several times it was succeeded to dissolve her on a blowjob. For Full sexual intercourse there wasn't enough courage, was afraid that in policlinic at medical survey will find violation of a virgin pleva, inquiries (since she the minor) with all that it implies will begin. And by 17 years she at me categorically didn't want with me anything. No promises and promises affect her. When by her was executed 18 I in clear I suggested her to become the first man at her, I said that only the loving and gentle father will make for the first time everything as it is necessary. But she goes on one:You are my father and I don't consider you as partner. Excuse. To her now 21. We have with her good friendly relations, but I want her madly. I am jealous if she has a guy. I know that she is still a virgin and with anybody I wasn't. She at me modest, wants to meet true love. About ours with her we try not to tell last relationship. This subject isn't pleasant to her, and I can't insist. I cherish hope that I will be able sometime to have with it full sex.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Morfius post_id=1546 time=1639728540 user_id=86]
I was afraid to enter her on the present. First age she still had a juvenile, and secondly I was afraid that she accidentally didn't become pregnant from me (I read that some children give birth also in 8 years even) therefore I began to use even condom that to her God forbid nothing got.
[/quote]
a hogwash full picked up condoms that not to fuck it. Children give birth from the whole whole)) I roll.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Vladimir [/ref] , too most)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

We with the wife and with the daughter three together practice 4 years the wife and the daughter both bi, daughters divorced, now to her 26, to us on 51
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Andrey [/ref] , hi. at me too the father touches and so on. and how you stick to the? It is pleasant to her?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] Alec [/ref] , small you will damage nothing? it understands that she is fucked? :sorry:
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] nikolj202 [/ref] how to you in general to pm?)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

We are married couple, to us for 51 year, in a swing subject long ago, 4 years with us there lives the oldest daughter to her 26 years, divorced, the wife and the daughter both bi, together go to a party swing, well and a drma sex three together quite often too, we want to find the same family, or mother - the son, mother daughter, the father daughter, we will be glad to a meeting
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Term of post_id=444 time=1628499942 user_id=1]
I sosvoy began in 11 letsnachal just caressed, oral sex it now 16 was then and already accepts in buttocks
[/quote]
you together live?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Dmanson post_id=880 time=1637417231 user_id=173]
And our daughter of 6 months. I was born with deviations. When we bathe, I lay down in a bathtub and the wife puts the daughter on me and so we wash her. And lately during bathing the wife began me to jerk off a hand and I cum on myself and on the daughter … I don't know, whether an incest it …
[/quote]

Tried to talk to the wife on it?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] First [/ref] Is super, would tell in more detail)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] aleksandr.arzamastsev [/ref] , press a nickname, choose to answer in HP. I to you gapisat in a private message
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= Vika2009 post_id=1637 time=1640355971 user_id=268]
hi. at me too the father touches and so on. and how you stick to the? It is pleasant to her
[/quote]

Hi! We will communicate in a private message? I think we have something to share with each other ю :)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

In time to begin the main thing.

And to move gradually.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

I would like to try with the man from 55 to 80 and that he called me the daughter
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Samya post_id=2057 time=1642315009 user_id=418]
that he called me the daughter
[/quote]

All this not that.

Artificial statement will never replace
All the same what hands to heat about a house wall outside, instead of that to come into the house and to heat at the
Accustomed people to statements now and you replace the present false and you don't see a difference.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote= daddy of post_id=2059 time=1642321352 user_id=409] All this not that. [/quote] I unfortunately have no father
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] the daddy [/ref] , you understand
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Samya post_id=2061 time=1642322298 user_id=418] you understand [/quote]

I understand.

But understand and you are the real father nobody will replace, the person who took his place in your
Including in a
Even in an incest especially.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] the daddy [/ref] , at you it was?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

For some reason it seems to me that it is more best to you not to play an incest, and to marry that someone strongly is more senior.

It, in my opinion, characteristic behavior for girls at which in the childhood the father either died, or left
You will solve two
Though it will be already and not an incest.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Samya post_id=2063 time=1642322826 user_id=418]
did you have it?
[/quote]

What "is"?

I didn't leave family and as you see, I didn't die :)

And in it I didn't play with foreign girls.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] the daddy [/ref] , I not about precisely left, I about an incest?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Samya post_id=2066 time=1642324400 user_id=418] I not about that [/quote]
And what I differently here would do?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] the daddy [/ref] , is interesting to listen to your stories
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Samya post_id=2069 time=1642325663 user_id=418]
it is interesting to listen
[/quote]

Well it of course.

Behind it here the majority also comes.

8)
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] the daddy [/ref] , and it is possible to communicate to you in private messages?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

?
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Samya post_id=2072 time=1642326016 user_id=418] ? [/quote]

It is possible.

But at you it won't turn out.

For this purpose you have few messages in an open forum.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

And still, very much can be, it is necessary to stay some certain time that the private message on
If so, then this wise decision of creators of the website to protect normal people from those someone jump on a couple of minutes and writes nonsenses, disturbing those someone on the present on a
Against trolls good system.

They aren't capable to be late long somewhere and if there are no conditions at once fade from such forums.
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[ref] the daddy [/ref] and, I already saw, it is a pity very much
incest guest

Post by incest guest »

[quote=Samya post_id=2075 time=1642332033 user_id=418] yes, I already saw [/quote]

And for what it is a pity?

Start a forum every day, the necessary number of days will pass once.

For now fill messages.

I think, messages 15-20 as at other forums will be enough.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Quick Reply

Change Text Case: 

This reply contains at least one attachment.

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Maximum filesize per attachment: 100 MiB.